I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 28, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
Awww, maybe this'll cheer you up some, it's meant to be remarkbly stupid and fail-ish xD

http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/zfan122/?action=view&current=pokemoa.mp4
i lol'd at that video...

on-topic, why dont u try it using stagebuilder blocks?

Well, I've spended some time today working on it and it's about 20% done.

I'll be out for some days. See ya'll later :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



November 02, 2010, 12:32:31 AM #303 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 12:33:32 AM by br3compactor
I'm back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnYqoZf-dTs

Credits to Gamma Ridley for the Showcase Video
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Could I possibly switch bodies on someone if the head was seperate from the body (polygon wise) like say put peaches head on ZSS and vice versa? :s

It's possible, but I don't know how. Probably needs hexing.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 02, 2010, 07:44:11 PM
It's possible, but I don't know how. Probably needs hexing.

damn lol maybe you could make a zss with peache's hair. face etc? :D

try morphing....
it wont look perfect cuz they dont have the same vertices but it should do the thing...

I'm on a Hiatus. I just can't stop playing the new Pokémon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 06, 2010, 03:22:34 AM #309 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:26:36 AM by br3compactor


Like a boss
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




UPDATE!!!
EPIC SHADES PIKACHU

Now Pikachu is da boss.







Includes a FitPikachuMotion that gives Pikachu a new Up Taunt. Just the taunt was changed, no other changes at all.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Shades Pikachu is AWESOME. I am having to choose between pikachu hacks now, it sucks he only has 3 alternate slots. :-\


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

UPDATE!!!
KAMINA GLASSES PIKACHU

YOURS IS A DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!







The glasses are different from the bosschu. Thinner and sharper.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]