I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124



I'll take note of that, Mr. Hollow ^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol "something else thats NOT clocktown" xD
Sorry that made me laugh :P

You could do Trunks over link, sadly I don't think DBZ gets enough brawl hack love :P




Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 09, 2010, 05:51:45 PM
Quote from: Quanno on December 09, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D

Vaati would look good over kirby :P
Vaati's been made already oever Toon Link. Check Cal's Vault.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 09, 2010, 05:51:45 PM
Quote from: Quanno on December 09, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Just bleach, or zelda, or both of them... ;D

Vaati would look good over kirby :P
Vaati's been made already oever Toon Link. Check Cal's Vault.

I meant the giant eye-bat thing he turns into though >_> or was that someone else? (And don't say O2 from kirby cause I know about him *sideglance*)

CLOCK TOWN ! xD

Now seriously, I really don't know... A Juno vertex from Jet Force Gemini ?

More done, but still a lot left.



[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



haha... you were kidding, right?


... God, I hope you do ;D



666 posts, Mr. Joke x]

Yes, that'll be it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Will this be another flat stage, or will it have something to make it stand out?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.