I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Yes, it's as standard as you would think.
You won't be seeing many weird stages coming from me since I play vBrawl for tourneys.

But the original stages won't be like that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yo!

12/12? Revamp Sunday it is!
Come and take a look!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17469.msg303796#msg303796

EDIT:

A small teaser...

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Perfect Chaos is now animated? Awesome, definitely downloading now. And with water, something to make it stand out!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

REVAMP SUNDAY UPDATES!
PERFECT CHAOS v2

My masterpiece, upgraded! This is all thanks to feedback given. Thank you all! And an specific thanks to Razanak7 and Mewtwo2000! You guys rock!





Changelist:

- Completely animated Perfect Chaos! Credit to Razanak7!
- Mewtwo2000's shadow system added!
- Now with the option of Swimmable water or the old Intangible water!
- New, more realistic texture on the street.

HOW TO USE SWIMMABLE/INTANGIBLE WATER:

The stage is compatible with both Final Destination and Jungle Japes. If you put it over FD or use an FD based .rel, you'll have intangible water. If you put it over Jungle Japes or use an JJ based .rel, you'll have swimmable water. The download includes FD and JJ modules to port it to Green Hill Zone with swimmable or intangible water.

The download includes:
- The stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- Modules for Green Hill Zone
- Some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.

RAINY PERFECT CHAOS v2

Rainy verison of my masterpiece revamp! This is all thanks to feedback given. Thank you all! And an specific thanks to Razanak7 and Mewtwo2000! You guys rock!





Changelist:

- Rain :srs:
- Completely animated Perfect Chaos! Credit to Razanak7!
- Mewtwo2000's shadow system added!
- Now with the option of Swimmable water or the old Intangible water!
- New, more realistic texture on the street.

HOW TO USE SWIMMABLE/INTANGIBLE WATER:

The stage is compatible with both Final Destination and Jungle Japes. If you put it over FD or use an FD based .rel, you'll have intangible water. If you put it over Jungle Japes or use an JJ based .rel, you'll have swimmable water. The download includes FD and JJ modules to port it to Green Hill Zone with swimmable or intangible water.

The download includes:
- The rainy stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- Modules for Green Hill Zone
- Some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.

SWORDPLAY ARENA v3





Now the water moves, and the blimp is fixed and now shows up correctly looking!

ELDIN SMASHVILLE





Originally by Flamegoop, this stage had it's Scenedata edited by me, it's now much more fitting, lighting and fog wise. It means no more blue fog coming out of nowhere.

Get 'em all in my vault, click my signature!

Link for Revamp Sunday!: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17469.msg303796#msg303796
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Excellent, a Perfect Chaos stage that actually looks worth its salt. I will definitely be trying this out when I get the chance.

One more teaser:


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 13, 2010, 04:13:37 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on December 13, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
One more teaser:




I'm guesing someone from bleach/naruto >->

Bleach ^^

That looks awesome. I never expected her to be on sheik though...


why not on sheik? has almost the same hair, both have their mouth covered... its a perfect fit i think...

Quote from: br3compactor on December 13, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
One more teaser:




So many of her already, and finally a good one. Someone needs to do Grimjow, but now that I am finally learning how to vertex, maybe I could make him... I'm scared

I have one complaint about rainy perfect chaos, (don't shoot me!) Sometimes when the camera is zoomed out a bit, like if someone is knocked off stage, you can clearly see where the rain stops. Could you change that so that during gameplay you never see it? The stage is really great though, and crazy fun to play on. It is interesting to see how people deal with the water, especially when edge-guarding.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

What he said is at the top of the quote.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ahh, didn't expect to see it in the quote.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Harribel looks good so far :)

I tried to do her a while ago and just couldn't do the hair. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Just wait until somebody descovers how the stage offensive collisions work (like the lava on the metroid stage) this stage could be even MORE epic =3

im not a perv, thats the first thing i'll say, but she needs HUGE boobs...