I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Ok, here's a good Shadow:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 28, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Ok, here's a good Shadow:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^ lol that is so win, wait....what if you did that as the next hack?

lol

Currently texturing Seiya.
Yesterday I vertexed expressions on Ashley.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


no seriously lol it'd be like "ultimate shadow version 1~" and it be like an actual shadow instead of Shadow the hedgehog, imagine how many shadow fetishes would be so pissed off XD

GRAH This sucks, I'm having trouble getting ZSS's model to work on anyone else T-T

BLEGH I'll try wolf since he has a trans N index of 8 X_X
As for why I want ZSS to have bigger psa size, take a look at BB's vault :D

Uffffffff *cleans sweat*

I've been working on Seiya all day long and I think it's pretty close to release. I'll probably be away until monday but maybe by then or maybe later in the week I might finally release him.

Updated the OP with progress on him.

Also, good news. I have an epic hack to release when any of my hacks reach 1000 downloads. Until then, I'll be using it myself.  >D
If you want it, help me get there!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 29, 2011, 12:12:41 AM
Also, good news. I have an epic hack to release when any of my hacks reach 1000 downloads. Until then, I'll be using it myself.  >D
If you want it, help me get there!

Nice strategy. You have three hacks that are pretty close to that mark.

I'm currently at an anime event. Typing this on a notebook with 3G connection.

Since I'm here today, I won't be hacking or updating xD
I was here yesterday too so only monday, as I said.

(I was on a local Smash Brawl tournament yesterday and was #2 :P
Lost on the final.)

It's very fun xD
Full of gamers and cosplayers :af:
Action Figures and stuff :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol you mean posable dolls? With epic wrist shooting action that doesn't actually work? XD

I like b3compactor. He makes awesome hacks and doesn't afraid of anything.

:af2:

However, he has left something out.

im in love with hollow ichigo...
even if he doesnt talk...
it would be a dificult relationship, specially cuz im not gay...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Hollow you mean this?

Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster

That's really cool.

@Apprentice Of Death

And what about this?



[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



February 03, 2011, 02:55:41 PM #553 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:57:02 PM by br3compactor
Well, I have 3 hacks pretty close to release but I'm not very well :(

I've gone to the hospital this dawn, so I might get better pretty fast (I hope).

See ya'll soon :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hospital? You're that sick?

Anyway, get better soon!