I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Woot! Nice work Br!

I saw you gave me credit, in what part did I participate? :P


I wonder why some noob keeps reporting it... It works just fine...

@Quanno, the spear  ;)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 01, 2011, 09:06:50 PM #722 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:08:19 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:06:19 PM
Hahaha, I'm prepared for this.

LET THE BATTLE, BEGIN!

Seriously dude?
:>.>palm:

Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 09:02:43 PM
I wonder why some noob keeps reporting it... It works just fine...

That made me lol

April 01, 2011, 09:40:50 PM #723 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:45:10 PM by Miacis Kusanagi
Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
The joke has been pretty much ruined so my work here is done  :kdance:
Go and by youself some humour, and a life. You're the only fool here. >_>

Learn to create before destroying.

PS : You should quickly delete your multi-accounts before I kill the main one as well ... Omega.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

April 01, 2011, 09:47:26 PM #724 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:49:51 PM by br3compactor
What? Omega? It was him? :rage:

Now I'm pissed.

Did he hide behind a fake account to bully me?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 09:47:26 PM
What? Omega? It was him? :rage:

Now I'm pissed.

Did he hide behind a fake account to bully me?
Apparently. And by a strange coincidence, Omega logged in just as BLARG went Moderated. I wonder why ?   :af:

(Funnily, his own signature can be used against him :
"Justice is just another word for revenge, we all use it as an excuse to do the right thing")
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: BLARG on April 01, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
The joke has been pretty much ruined so my work here is done  :kdance:
 
EDIT: Nah.
Now for the finally...
I LOVE MANGOES !

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


Great work on uqurriora (excuse my terrible spelling :P) so are you going to make serge next? Or a stage..?
Anywho keep up the good work.

And all screw any trolls that be haten on you br3 :D


April 02, 2011, 10:10:12 AM #730 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:15:10 AM by GameWatching
306 pplz got fooled.
wow  :srs:



hahahaha guess it! :trollface:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 03, 2011, 01:03:57 AM #732 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:05:08 AM by Ninka_kiwi
it's one of the squad captains of bleach i think...
the one that adopted rukia into his family...
GOD i can't remember his name >.<

Edit

Byakuya Kuchiki?

Sweet!!! Byakuya!! Over Marth, again?

Aah, I have no room for all the awesome stuff over marth!!!

More worked on today.

I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.

I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD

The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.

That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]