I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on April 04, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
More worked on today.

I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.

I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD

The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.

That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)
'

u want feedback huh? well 98 Ulquiorra Cifer looks pretty good, love how u made the wings. just the face idk if you edited it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2011, 02:41:18 AM
u want feedback huh? well 98 Ulquiorra Cifer looks pretty good, love how u made the wings. just the face idk if you edited it.

Yes, the face work was only on some of the faces, and slight edits only, to make the texture look better.

I was thinking about it... it seems like if I had used another texture as a base (instead of making from sketch) it would have turned out better. I just couldn't make the face any better... not that it was perfect, but I couldn't. I tried my best then.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you liked it ;D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


about ulquiorra, id just like to say that he seems weird in bodyshape... i think he should be thinner... but just that
aizen looks awesome
yammy looks kinda weird overall...
hallibel is waiting for a real hakama, other than that she's awesome
mmm...
dont remember other hacks right now, but they're prett awesome overall

Quote from: jokekid on April 04, 2011, 06:28:23 PM
about ulquiorra, id just like to say that he seems weird in bodyshape... i think he should be thinner... but just that
aizen looks awesome
yammy looks kinda weird overall...
hallibel is waiting for a real hakama, other than that she's awesome
mmm...
dont remember other hacks right now, but they're prett awesome overall

Well... Ulquiorra is much thinner then Marth himself if you were to compare... actually, it has a feminine build. I could make it thinner, but I couldn't know when to stop, so, when I felt it was decent I didn't edit further.

About Yammy... well, I agree it's not good lookin'. But I couldn't edit much without glitching up the model. BUT, I think the texture came out EXCELLENT. The vertex on the other hand...

I'm aware of the legs thing, but I do that for animation convenience. The animations aren't meant for huge legs, so they'd overlap.

Thanks a lot, I believe I've been improving with vertexing.  :)


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


indeed uve been improving, like everyone ^^
i must say i am amazed with the wings, they look really good ^^
what do u think about my lates OCs? :happy:
u can answer that on my thread... hehehe *grin*

It kinda looks like Laguna from FF... But I'm probably wrong.

@jokekid I think they look pretty good, specially the Elephant xD

One more preview

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sweet!
Oh, do you want me to censor my other post so people won't know who it is?

You may or may not be wrong  r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 05, 2011, 01:07:29 AM #744 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:08:22 AM by Hollow Synthora
Quote from: br3compactor on April 05, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
You may or may not be wrong  r)
-_-; I think I'm right.

                                                         50%?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BetweenBoobies on April 06, 2011, 01:51:40 AM
                                                         50%?


Needz moar baggy clothes.
Awesome.

50%

10chars
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hmm
Depending on who it's over and how easy it is to vertex the hair....
May I ask ur permission to possibly do a vertex of a certain someone? Using this as a base?

I won't reveal who it is, cause I kinda want it to be a surprise, but it will be nastalgic <3

Maybe  >D
If you tell me who through PM
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]