I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Not this time xD

It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey Haruko
I found a WAY easier character to do that certain someone over >=D
All I need is ur permission to use a diff character as a base. I'll need to edit some stuff, but it should be some pretty easy fixes even for me. (This way I could do him in his usual outfit as well as the monk one)

It's this guy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17690

Also, tis it okay if I make an "enhanced" Other M samus XD

lol sure you can use Aizen

About the MOMZamus, you might want to ask PiK instead, but I believe he doesn't mind
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Naruko on April 17, 2011, 03:47:49 AM
lol sure you can use Aizen

About the MOMZamus, you might want to ask PiK instead, but I believe he doesn't mind

Yush >=D
Yeah, it's just a few simple edits XD for those pervy guys who like options :P

I also might use her as a base for a Tsunade Vertex, then when Blackjack's dae importer thingy comes out I'll place her over someone like marth or ike and do a tsunade PSA XD

Quote from: Naruko on April 17, 2011, 03:33:14 AM
Not this time xD

It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.

An original stage you say? Cool [censored] man.

I miss doing those, maybe I'll get back on them one day.

Anyway, good luck and can't wait to see how it looks ;)

EXTRA:

What I've been trying to make work all day long:



Model imports from CstlvnJdjmnt

lol I painted Purin a lil' bit because I disliked the opaqueness shown in BBox
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



OMG!!!

Queen and King Jiggs?!

HYES!!!

Now I just need someone to make a Queen Jiggs over Peach...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 05:08:35 AM
Eh: Finished with the Enhanced MOM samus XD Take a lookie if you want to check it out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18192&Moderated=All

Looks great ;D

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 17, 2011, 05:32:29 AM
OMG!!!

Queen and King Jiggs?!

HYES!!!

Now I just need someone to make a Queen Jiggs over Peach...

HYES!!! indeed xD

But I haven't got them to work...

Working on a stage now...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: br3compactor on April 17, 2011, 04:51:09 AM
EXTRA:

What I've been trying to make work all day long:



Model imports from CstlvnJdjmnt

lol I painted Purin a lil' bit because I disliked the opaqueness shown in BBox

win. pure win. king and queen jiggs are my favs. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Sorceress on April 27, 2011, 03:55:02 AM
I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff

This is actually a great idea and I can only wonder why it hasn't been made already...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Sorceress on April 27, 2011, 03:55:02 AM
I wonna see a Zelda Hat Jigglypuff

^ I wanna see ur avy in my bed XD
Kidding :P
Though around my arms would be nice :D

lol I didn't want to make super huge boobies so I gave her bigger thighs too instead XD

I bet BR3 is doing city escape right now :af2:

April 27, 2011, 10:25:13 PM #794 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:26:24 PM by br3compactor
Hmm...

You really wanna bet that?  :af:

I already said what stage was it
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]