I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Lol I'm lovin that new avy BR3 (Yes, I still call you that since it's easier to remember *facepalm*) Jim carry FTW?

Hmm, I have an idea for a vertex you could do, since you seem to be into anime, what about Might Guy over someone? The current one just looks like Captain falcon with Might Guy's textures from CON3.....

sooo....got anything new in the works? *sideglance*
BTW I've read the post about the new release, I mean in terms of future ideas *cough* clock town *cough* lol JK :srs: JK dude...

Well, I'm just being lazy to work on a stage.

I've formatted my PC so I'm out of 3DSmax to vertex for a while. Need to search for the CD somewhere in my room lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I had the exact same Idea to give the Ichigo on Ike Ragna's pants XD
Just never got around to releasing it.
It's nice to see you doing stuff again Br3!
What else have you been working on lately?

Not much. As I said, gonna be out of vertexing for a while, but I'm gonna go back to work on my new stage soon. After all, I don't need to install Brawlbox :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on July 29, 2011, 05:13:20 PM
Kit please post this in my thread, I want to see it later and possibly use as reference when I build that stage.

Anyway, people, leaving now. But I'll be back soon. See ya'll!!!
Uh ok. *posts?*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMDzVxfo564&feature=channel_video_title
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



:patrick: ...

I'm at a of words.

EDIT: Anyway people, my next stage is almost done. It's already MONTHS since I started it, and finally it's close to be finished... I just need to add some details to a little part of it, change some textures I am not satisfied with and maybe resize it a little.

I guess I might release it in a few days. Then I'll go looking for my 3DSMax installation CD that has to be somewhere in my room and re-install it (I formatted my computer days ago), and start my next vertex! xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well well well, epic news is epic bro.

I wonder what this stage is.. and knowing you, you probably won't reveal it, as I had no idea you had been working on a stage.

You even told me you haven't worked on a stage in months <_<

Interesting.

This post has all the info about the stage that I leaked xD

Quote from: br3compactor on April 04, 2011, 02:35:51 AM
More worked on today.

I believe ??????? is around 20%, It's going very well, I'm kinda slowed down because I'm having to wake up early for University, thus, sleeping early.

I'm working on two stages at the moment: one of them is an gimmicky stage meant for gimmicky fun, and is an upgrade and combination of multiple hacks. Well, kinda hard to explain without revealing anything xD

The other stage I'm working on is a stage which I won't mention anything about now. All I can say is that, thought it's an original stage, it's very detailed, kinda like the stages Robz used to make.

That said, I'd like you people to post feedback on my recent hacks, please. It'd make me very happy :)

First look at the date xD

The first hack, the vertex, is Byakuya. The first stage is Basketbrawl.

The second one is the stage I'm finishing.

Quote from: br3compactor on April 16, 2011, 11:31:03 PM
As the poll says, I'm now working on a stage!

Actually, I started this stage a long while ago, but it's very detailed and all, and with various vertex ideas I had, it's progressing very slowly.

I bet you'll like it.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 17, 2011, 03:33:14 AM
It's an original stage, pretty simple gameplay-wise, but it's gonna look very good. I'm putting a lot of effort in it, so you can bet it's gonna be a great stage.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 29, 2011, 03:56:12 AM
The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...

Also, given the concept of the stage... I think people won't care if it's flat. They didn't care when I made Perfect Chaos flat...
Quote from: br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 03:28:10 PM
It's progressing nicely :af:

Dewwwd how can I be so hyped for a stage I'm doing it myself...!


EDIT: Keep voting on the poll!  :af2:
Quote from: br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 09:10:30 PM
Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.

Sorry '^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


:notimp: so now you're lazy and ambituous? HYPOCRITE :af2:

*waits for the new stage*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 01, 2011, 03:10:27 PM
:notimp: so now you're lazy and ambituous? HYPOCRITE :af2:

*waits for the new stage*

lol I fail :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 01, 2011, 03:17:33 PM
lol I fail :af:

Lol sorry, I saw the new title and had to say it before the trolls came in XD cause like, trolls belong under bridges and not in threads on forums >_>

Lazy: defined as not showing signs of motivation, activity, or otherwise interest in a particular action.
Ambitious: Having a great motivation to perform a certain task or to be supremely inspired to take on a task of great dificulty.

lol I fail at websters, but still XD

BTW: dat avy, is that Jhoney Q? *shrug*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 01, 2011, 03:23:22 PM
Lazy: defined as not showing signs of motivation, activity, or otherwise interest in a particular action.
Ambitious: Having a great motivation to perform a certain task or to be supremely inspired to take on a task of great dificulty.

Yeah, that's why I fail lol

And no, that avvy is br3, I drew it x]
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol nice portrait XD
I'd make a persona, but I don't know what outfit I want to use >_> or who for that matter...
damn...
if only I could import Alpha 152's model into Daz Studio....
*still has to add weights and [censored]*

Well you sure making it sound good as hell, to the point that you got me hyped for a Stage I've never even seen before.

I read your whole post br3, and no previews til release. :c

Looking forward to it for sure.

Is your next Vertex a secret as well?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 01, 2011, 06:42:47 PM
Well you sure making it sound good as hell, to the point that you got me hyped for a Stage I've never even seen before.

I read your whole post br3, and no previews til release. :c

Looking forward to it for sure.

Is your next Vertex a secret as well?

I'm either going to work on Serge over Pit or an vertex over Peach...

Not sure though. But I'll be sure to post previews on them xD

EDIT: I'm trying to finish the stage today.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]