I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 08:09:37 PM
I mean those that when spawning have a floating item because some bone edits. I definitely hate those >_<

My hacks usually have no bone edits. Only the ones like Toon Link, that need bone edit because of the hair and hat, but that's all.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I love your work, and Peach lacks vertex edits. There is your answer bro!

;)

Peach needz moar vertexessss =3

Make that chick from wario ware with the spellbook :D

I voted for Serge, but seeing as Peach is winning, I feel as though I must ask; who are you planning to turn Peach into?

I will only reveal when I start working on it :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Bad news! D=

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 01:41:09 PM
:srs::srs::srs:

After formatting the computer, I can't use DDVB 1 :srs:

It won't let me install the most updated Java for some reason. :srs:

I need to hex polygons in order to work on my next vertex :srs::srs:

:srs::srs::srs:

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 01:44:51 PM
I think I'll have to take the needed files to another computer, as a temporary solution.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I need to port a vertexed polygon to another model.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i know, but i mean which one?

i could do it for u...

but u'd had to wait till tomorrow... T.T

Quote from: jokekid on September 02, 2011, 01:50:47 PM
i know, but i mean which one?

i could do it for u...

but u'd had to wait till tomorrow... T.T

I have acess to another computer, I'll just have to move the files to there and try to see if I can do it there.

EDIT: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Everything failed. For some reason, the hexing isn't working correctly even though I'm doing it correctly.

If someone can hex it for me send me a PM... I don't have another way of doing that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Peach needs more good vertexes. Currently the only ones I have are Konata from Lucky Star and Etna from Disgaea. Both of which are [censored]ing amazing. I learned to main Peach in minus just to be them, and I learned I love her playstyle in it. I would like to have one more person to be in my texture rotation though. I'm sure it will turn out great.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I won't be able to work on any of the hacks I have in mind if I can't use DDVB 1 properly =(

I wonder what's wrong... I've made the exact same thing before I formatted my computer (inserted the exactly same vertex group in the exactly same model), but now I can't get it to work... I should have kept the file from before.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


but why dont u start ur hacks from a virgin mdl0???

all the hacks i make i make em with virgin character mdl0s...

the only thing i use commonly is captain falcon's face texture from the helmetless hack...

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 12:48:25 PM
but why dont u start ur hacks from a virgin mdl0???

all the hacks i make i make em with virgin character mdl0s...

the only thing i use commonly is captain falcon's face texture from the helmetless hack...

It's a waste of time to start a vertex from scratch if there's an already modded polygon that's closer to what you want than the original.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]