Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't get it.

Unless...
1F0E0400? What's that?



Ill Be Posting Some Videos Soon.... It Will Be:
Co Op
Team Blue:
Dark Samus / Full Throttle Sonic
VS
Team Red:
Diddy Kong / Charzard
_________________________________________________________________________
Then:
Full Throttle Sonic VS Dark Samus (My PSA....SRY SAMUS :()
FC:4898-8419-2778

July 17, 2010, 05:44:06 PM #49 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 06:24:49 PM by Nuke-EM
Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3LBUvT-Zs
Co Op
Team Blue:
Dark Samus / Full Throttle Sonic
VS
Team Red:
Diddy Kong / Charzard
_________________________________________________________________________
Then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZZfJUbN-E
Full Throttle Sonic VS Dark Samus (My PSA....SRY SAMUS :()

Here You Go Sonic Texture... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGYKT0OF
FC:4898-8419-2778

July 17, 2010, 06:18:14 PM #50 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 06:26:12 PM by Nuke-EM
NP....

Edit: Second Video!! Up There!!!
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 17, 2010, 06:28:19 AM
Quote from: Hollow on July 17, 2010, 01:44:43 AM
You're just..................................too good........... :>.>:

Of course I am. I ain't the #1 Kitten for nothin' ya know. ¦3

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on July 17, 2010, 02:26:42 AM
Y'know, if the Samurai Falco PSA ever gets finished, I might make one that is mostly Melee-oriented like this PSA is.

His Final Smash will be a cinematic where the camera pans around him while performing a huge combo attack before finishing it off with a with DBZ-style barrage of black fireballs of some kind, and a slash of his giant sword.

I will call it Doom Samurai.

That sounds like it would take a lot of work Velen... O_o

If you ever get around to it, let me know and I'll help. ¦D

Here is what I was thinking he would do. High= head area and Low= leg area. No indication is abdominal area.

Punch, High Punch, Punch, High Punch, Kick, Low Kick, Kick, High Kick, Kick, High Right Hook, Left Jab, Gutbuster, High Roundhouse Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Low Roundhouse, Low Punch, Low Kick, Punch, Kick, High Punch, High Kick , Uppercut, Crescent Kick into the air.

Whirlwind Kick, Double Flying Roundhouse Kick, High Kick, Punch, High Punch, Low Punch, Double Butterfly Kick, Low Roundhouse Kick, High Roundhouse Kick, Haymaker, Axe Kick.

*Ensue the dark energy barrage*

*Giant sword swing.*

BOOOM!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That animation would be at least 500 frames long.

Quote from: Hollow on July 17, 2010, 10:28:36 PM
That animation would be at least 500 frames long.

-and would kick so much ass if it could be made to work.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Neo X on July 18, 2010, 05:19:25 AM
wave dont take request  -_-

Don't be a pinhead, I wasn't asking for a request.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The animation could be done, but it would take such a long time.......ugh.
Can't it be something simpler?

Actually it wouldn't need to be one animation.  In fact what it would be actually is about 20 or so subactions.  But still I think it's a pretty ridiculous idea.  The fact that you'd be able to kill your opponent by simply holding one button seems ridiculously OPed to me and not too fun, even though it would take a lot of hard work to do.

It's would be the Final Smash, not just a standard move.

Very nice. Now I don't dislike you anymore.

Wii Number: 4883-5465-6633-6030
Brawl FC: 2922-9367-9376