Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Seriously, What the hell Nintendo? THIS should have been Sonic's original moveset (minus some strength and speed). YOU are truly a genius Wave! I havent even tried this out yet and I love it already!!! Sorry Hyper, your being replaced now.   ;D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

wave you always make the best sonic psa's *thumbs up*

haha wave, how did you get so many fans?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 02, 2010, 06:07:52 AM
haha wave, how did you get so many fans?

What can I say? I'm just that awesome. XD

So about that Sonic moveset you made... ¦3


i added in my roster
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

August 26, 2010, 07:08:52 PM #95 Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:24:49 PM by PPXEXE
Hey wave, I found out how to do that thing you was talking about, don't know if you remember or not. But you was talking about putting multiple move-set on one psa file.

Here try out my test.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm1wvru70rdscrn

the way you switch the moves is by doing the side taunt, and return using the up taunt, for a easy switch you can air dodge.

What i did is return the original moves by using the switch.

but the way this works you can put at least 3 different move-sets on one file if you watch your file size.

Let me know what you think, I can give you the details if you want.

Later! n_n
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

sorry for the double post!!

Try the smash ball in the different switches !!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Woah... that's actually pretty awesome...

Wow kool! This inspires me to make my Ultimate ShadowMarth V2 PSA EVEN BETTER!!!
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Trying to add some another move in the hack but the game freezes when I do certain moves or his downsmash won't connect.  Any suggestions?

Quote from: SonicBurstX on August 27, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Trying to add some another move in the hack but the game freezes when I do certain moves or his downsmash won't connect.  Any suggestions?
What move did you add?

Just the time manipulation article.  to start it off but even if I just change his hits into elementals like fire, it freezes when I do up throw, when doing neutral air and his down smash won't connect.  Everything else works fine one whatever I change except for those three moves.  Any help or if someone would like to take a look at it

Where did you put time manipulation?

On his ground forward B.  But that is one thing. If I change anything about him it freezes on the moves I just said, forgot to mention foward air doesn't hit as well, but that is it.  Everything else I changed works

I don't see the problem. It should work fine. Try putting time manipulation on a taunt instead.