Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this moveset is crazy and perfectly suits a speed fanatic such as sonic and myself. The only con I would give is the air mobility is too great. The bouncing ball thing is awesome and great for mind games or jujst showing off :P. I just faced lvl 9's and they didn't know what to do lol. Light dash is excellent for getting behind ur opponent as well.

It takes some time getting used to, but its a awesome moveset.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Sonic finally feels more to his original moves now, epicly awesome wave.

It's finally here, a moveset worthy of replacing the one already in Brawl.
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Ah, hey there Sala. What's crackin'? ¦D

@scorpio

Thanks pal. We aim to please ¦3

@Fireking

Hey there! Haven't seen you around for a bit. :3

I'll agree with you entirely on the air mobility being too great, but I figured it was pointless to nerf it since this is Sonic going all out, and he actually moves quite fast in the air. XD

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ¦3


Wow
Just Wow
This is AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR A GREAT!
*Downloads*


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

WAVE IS THE BEST nobody is better than you at making sonic psa your the best

Wow, I wasn't expecting so many people to like it in such a short amount of time. Or this quickly even. XD

Thanks a lot everyone. :3


July 16, 2010, 05:00:24 AM #22 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:04:51 AM by Nuke-EM
Very Cool PSA... I Enjoyed Him Quite A Bit.. The Good Thing Is Tht He Didnt Just Stand There Like Shadow V0.8... LOL...(No Offense To mastaklo).. It Was Fun Fighting Him With My Dark Samus...  ;D
FC:4898-8419-2778

Oh right, the problem with Shadow's AI file...I need to talk to Mastaklo on let him know I can fix that for him, since I did it for myself when I downloaded the moveset. -.o

I'm glad you enjoyed the moveset Nuke. Thanks a lot. :3

Did you have a hard time against him? or did you do fairly well? ¦D


Well I Beat Him On My First Try But After That He Was A Challenge... I Think It Depends The Map You Play Him In... The Less Obstacles He Has The Faster And Free'r (Not A Word) He Is..
It Was Kinda Funny Tht When He Was Free Falling After I Knocked Him Up He Was Homing In On Me.. HAHA.. I Think I Did Fairly Well... Teaming Up With Him Was A Massacre... But Fun :laugh:
FC:4898-8419-2778

July 16, 2010, 12:07:20 PM #25 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 01:59:25 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Here's the first vid! This one is just a moveset demonstration.  I plan to also put up a battle demonstration soon too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vsKw2n9Us

EDIT: Here's the battle video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkH1D9mz0A


Quote from: Neo X on July 16, 2010, 12:05:47 AM
WAVE IS THE BEST nobody is better than you at making sonic psa your the best

U beat me to it.

Anyway impressive sonic Wave.
This is epic.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I'll Post A battle Demo To.. If Not 2 Night Then Tomorrow...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Wow this looks pretty cool and thanks for the credit :D

YES! A good sonic moveset. Thank you, this is badass.