Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle  (Read 70259 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: July 18, 2010, 09:20:45 AM »

Very nice. Now I don't dislike you anymore.

My, how shallow of you.

Unfortunately, I still don't like you at all. XD

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: July 18, 2010, 09:21:05 AM »

Wave, did you get my message?

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »

Very nice. Now I don't dislike you anymore.

My, how shallow of you.

Unfortunately, I still don't like you at all. XD

It was a joke, haterr

Wii Number: 4883-5465-6633-6030
    Brawl FC: 2922-9367-9376

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: July 18, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »

Over 200 downloads, 60 replies and 1000 views in only 3 or 4 days.

Thanks a lot everybody. I really feel like I accomplished something. :3

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: July 18, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »

Your Welcome...

Just for you, wave ^_^

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #65 on: July 18, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »

Awesome PSA... Very awesome... I think its actually the best boss character PSA ever  Shocked
    Looks like I found My SD card's perm sonic  Awesome Face Keep up the good work Wave  AWESOME 2.0!

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: July 18, 2010, 11:28:11 PM »

Side B is my fave because I can run faster than the track at big blue Awesome Face

When I used downb and go left and right sonic stops after a bit and skids off the stage!!!!

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

I am Namesiw, WATCH ME EAT!!!

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 09:25:30 PM »

When I used downb and go left and right sonic stops after a bit and skids off the stage!!!!
    It's best to jump before the attack is over, you lose a lot of momentum that way.

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »

It's best to jump before the attack is over, you lose a lot of momentum that way.

I'll try it. I dont use brawl+ anyways.... not that much lol.

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »

going to give this a try. Thanks for the credit !!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »

Okay I just got done trying out your Sonic, and since i know I've would have wanted feedback here's mine to you. n_n

Let start with the 'Good' shall we?

First the combo's we're cool, my favorites are the d-tilt, and the s-tilt. I like how you could cancel out of long Neutral 'A' into a tilt combo.

The forward smash charge animation is the same thing i wanted to do, i thought the same thing about sonic spin his arm around like that. I love the sonic battle style down, and up smashes the hit boxes are done perfectly.

There's nothing i can really say about the tilts since you didn't do nothing more then taking away some of the knock back in some of them, and using my idea for the forward tilt.

I like that you used my side-b idea on the ground, i see you switched the fast run animation to make it look better, i might have to do the same. The air version is cool, the guy i was working on this wanted something like this, but now that you've done it i'll think of something else. n_n.

The down special is done like how i wanted to do mine, which is cool as well.

Now for the 'Bad' (Try not to bite my head off.)

"sigh"...

okay let just get this over with.

I didn't like the holding for the 'A' or 'B' after the homing attack, or the N-air it's too much recovery which turn Sonic into a 'monster' if abuse.

The d-air is cool, but the bounce of the ground kills the idea of landing into another attack, but it will confuse opponents. So it's do or don't here.

The f-air is to forced, no matter what angle, or timing i use the opponent goes shooting straight down even after the animation the hitbox lingers to much.

The u-air has no real killing options, and almost no combo options, I tried using this in as many way as possible but you would have to be a the top of the screen to kill with, to combo with it is very tricky unless you use you second, or even third jump to connect an hit after this.

The only thing wrong with is the attack feels like I'm smacking someone with wet paper, and the hitbox lingers to much.

As you see i only really had problem with the air attacks, but your still working on this right so I'm sure you fix some of this.

Don't know if you want it but I'm writing it anyway...

my advice this:

- kill the bounce from the n-air, and leave it for the d-air.

"Sonic just bounces way too much it hard to get in the moves i want with out completely stopping"

- If the f-tilt has more then one hitbox give them different angle lunch depending on which way sonic's foot is moving, and maybe kill the last hitbox, add more hit lag to the last hit.

"i like this move but it takes away running combo ideas since don't cancel, or knock them away only down."

- the N-air does hit multiple times but only drills them with not good knock back, add knock to the last hixbox and it should be cool.

- The U-air needs more knock back that's it.

"This would work great if you made is like captain falcon's from the first smash bro's"

- Controlling your Sonic don't feel comfortable, he feels like he's sliding all over the place, and add more gravity to him his running jumps feel off, like he'll just float off somewhere, lol...

that's it really.

my grade for this Sonic Psa and brawlbox is:

7 out of 10 rings: B+

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: July 21, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »

Alright, I won't feel rude saying this now.

The A combo (holding A) Doesn't work at all. The first 4 or so hits work, and then the rest of them (like 6???) just trail off. Just let go of the button and combo off into something else? Duh, but It's almost useless unless a foe is on the edge, most of the hits can connect.

Most of sonic's attacks leave him sliding all over the place. He moves too much.

I know you don't think I have a single PSA coming up but I will, so don't hate on me for that. Thanks. Just some constructive critics.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

The A combo (holding A) Doesn't work at all. The first 4 or so hits work, and then the rest of them (like 6???) just trail off. Just let go of the button and combo off into something else?

I actually think the combos are awesome! I usually hit all the hits (in 1 vs 1) and it does 33% damage... Its epic! Of course with 4 players all at once its almost impossible to hit the neutral A combo but sonic still has the U D and S tilt combos!

To hit the combos right be sure to note how far the enemy is from the first hit, usually if you barely hit the first punch the combo can go all the way.

So yeah it works...really well... If it doesn't its because you missed...

Sorry I'm kinda tired >.< well anyway I agree with PPXEXE on the F-air... it lasts too long and hits too hard... You can actually do a D-B F-air combo that always kills (unless its a walkoff stage) and it won't matter what % the enemy has...

4613-8365-7114

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: July 22, 2010, 08:34:27 AM »

The A combo (holding A) Doesn't work at all. The first 4 or so hits work, and then the rest of them (like 6???) just trail off. Just let go of the button and combo off into something else?

I actually think the combos are awesome! I usually hit all the hits (in 1 vs 1) and it does 33% damage... Its epic! Of course with 4 players all at once its almost impossible to hit the neutral A combo but sonic still has the U D and S tilt combos!

To hit the combos right be sure to note how far the enemy is from the first hit, usually if you barely hit the first punch the combo can go all the way.

So yeah it works...really well... If it doesn't its because you missed...

Sorry I'm kinda tired >.< well anyway I agree with PPXEXE on the F-air... it lasts too long and hits too hard... You can actually do a D-B F-air combo that always kills (unless its a walkoff stage) and it won't matter what % the enemy has...

I always hit the first bunch. I only found this sonic's combos useful at the subspace emisarry against strong enemies that wouldn't die.

If it does 33% don't you think it's kind of cheap?

I always start off the first punch next to the foe, and then all them hit, then sonic leaps over them and fails.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2010, 11:24:05 AM »

If it does 33% don't you think it's kind of cheap?

I always start off the first punch next to the foe, and then all them hit, then sonic leaps over them and fails.

1) Yeah it is cheap but its just punishment to the fool that let sonic attack first <_<

2) Lol yeah that happens a lot XD But if you weaken the enemy first then the combo can keep going :3 Try against B+ bowser with around 80-100% Usually against that the combo is easy to hit 8D

And I don't play subspace with hacks so idk what its like XD

4613-8365-7114

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: