Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help finishing a Sonic texture  (Read 1635 times)
T-800
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 05, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »

Howdy,

I'm not someone who makes textures or anything, nor do I intend to learn how to outside of simple G&W color replacements.  But I was trying to make the best possible version of Silver for Sonic, so I took the gloves from OizenX's and added the same eye lining that he had on his Silver with Mastaklo's Silver because he got the color right.

So in that vein I used GIMP and cut and paste the gloves from one to the other and added the black liner for the eyes.  However, when I tried to make a pac out of it, ASH kind of freaked out and I honestly don't know what it means, something about indexing or what not.  Whenever I've tried to index in the past, GIMP has not cooperated very much.  (Also I'm on a Mac, dunno if that matters).

Can someone take a look and/or real quick finish up this?  It's all quite literally ready to go, nothing needs to be done to the images (I think) except something with some properties of them?  Thanks a ton for any help!  Here's the zip file with everything as I have it, except unable to be put back together.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?toeyakwmmyl

Also, I know it's probably frowned upon to mess with other peoples textures, but I wasn't really planning on releasing it, it was just going to be for personal use.

Thanks again!

dally
Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 09:49:10 PM »

i'll look into it 2morrow

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: