Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

I'm laughing my ass off at the poll. We can't decide.

I did however vote Link



What do you think? I personally think I could make them bigger, but I can't get the same "feel" when its bigger :/
DK

Oh, now that I look I forgot the red one, gonna do him tomorrow right now I have to do homework


I see some white spots around his head, but other than that, nice!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 19, 2011, 02:49:41 AM
I see some white spots around his head, but other than that, nice!
Yeah I really don't know what are they in, I guess I didn't unchecked some polygons. But I don't think it will be very noticeable in-game.

Wow man those f*cking DK portraits have to be the best I've ever seen. I'm a sucker for those semi sideways pics, and that show most of the body. Not a big fan of close up portraits.

I love these, downloading right now.

You have improved so much man, really.

LOCKED TOPIC!
Making Cloud when I get to fix my PC.
EDIT: I mean pool :notimp:

Your locking this just to make Cloud?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Why do people want Ike and Cloud revamps? I think those are perfect and probably one of your best.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 20, 2011, 07:29:12 AM
Why do people want Ike and Cloud revamps? I think those are perfect and probably one of your best.
Itallian creo que no entendiste,
esta semana actualize de Vista a Seven, y por tal razón las capturas de brawl box para hacer mi csp (usualmente pantalla completa), difieren en tamaño por la barra de abajo y el ancho de la ventana, cosa que seria demasiado tediosa de arreglar.
Por eso no voy a hacer revamp exactamente, van a ser las mismas poses, pero con la nueva iluminación y mas hacks


They're awesome Renkaken, nice job. I'm also glad that you made the original Ike. ;D

Wow those are f*cking beautiful.

Now I'm replacing these improved ones, with the old ones I had for Ike and Cloud.

;o!

Next is Roy/Marth
doing him tomorrow
Also next character is Bowser