::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 02, 2010, 03:22:30 AM #240 Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 06:16:11 AM by Wave Kusanagi
@OizenX

Because Pako from Stack Smash already is. A little too much if I might add. ¦D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on February 02, 2010, 03:22:30 AM
@OizenX

Because Pako from Stack Smash already is. A little too much if i might add. ¦D

:oshi:


You stole my idea right from my head! I was going to make a Weegee stage! Oh well, you used a different picture... nvrmnd. Its awesome though!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic



Looks a little difficult to find out the parts where you can actually step on though... but is muthaf*ckin' "realistic" weegee XD

Its the nose, moustache, cap and cap brim, and the hunch on his back.

im ambitiously waiting for ur Fai texture :3 i love Tsubasa, u shuld do i txture for sheisiro, and a psa, that wuld be EPIC


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flammable on February 03, 2010, 03:18:14 AM
im ambitiously waiting for ur Fai texture :3 i love Tsubasa, u shuld do i txture for sheisiro, and a psa, that wuld be EPIC

I was waiting for some parts to be removed from Marth, which they are now. So I can finish it, I fogot about that one tbh.


Quote from: OizenX on February 03, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
Quote from: flammable on February 03, 2010, 03:18:14 AM
im ambitiously waiting for ur Fai texture :3 i love Tsubasa, u shuld do i txture for sheisiro, and a psa, that wuld be EPIC

I was waiting for some parts to be removed from Marth, which they are now. So I can finish it, I fogot about that one tbh.

so was that a yes on seishiro?


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flammable on February 04, 2010, 03:36:38 AM
Quote from: OizenX on February 03, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
Quote from: flammable on February 03, 2010, 03:18:14 AM
im ambitiously waiting for ur Fai texture :3 i love Tsubasa, u shuld do i txture for sheisiro, and a psa, that wuld be EPIC

I was waiting for some parts to be removed from Marth, which they are now. So I can finish it, I fogot about that one tbh.

so was that a yes on seishiro?

Well I'm not a PSA person, and I don't intend to ever learn how to do it. But I don't mind a texture of him. But  it defiantly be from his appearance in the OADs of Tsubasa Chronicle. I've never watched the anime he originally came from.

February 06, 2010, 06:47:50 AM #251 Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:08:48 PM by flammable
Quote from: OizenX on February 04, 2010, 03:51:24 AM
Quote from: flammable on February 04, 2010, 03:36:38 AM
Quote from: OizenX on February 03, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
Quote from: flammable on February 03, 2010, 03:18:14 AM
im ambitiously waiting for ur Fai texture :3 i love Tsubasa, u shuld do i txture for sheisiro, and a psa, that wuld be EPIC

I was waiting for some parts to be removed from Marth, which they are now. So I can finish it, I fogot about that one tbh.

so was that a yes on seishiro?

Well I'm not a PSA person, and I don't intend to ever learn how to do it. But I don't mind a texture of him. But  it defiantly be from his appearance in the OADs of Tsubasa Chronicle. I've never watched the anime he originally came from.
neither hav i ive just read the tsubasa books up to like v.16, all i know is that he has a magic eye, hunts twins vampires named kamui and subaru?, taught syoaran how to fight and could do tight-ass oni sh*t. i might try making a halfass psa


Married Mai Self nvm


I'm doing a vertex hack of:




Its going well, I'll post a pic soon.

Sweeeet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]