::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Just the other day I was thinking "Someone should make a hack to turn Donkey Kong into the Werehog" Is that what you're doing?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

February 15, 2010, 04:12:03 AM #258 Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:18:00 AM by OizenX
Quote from: SalaComMander on February 15, 2010, 04:03:36 AM
Just the other day I was thinking "Someone should make a hack to turn Donkey Kong into the Werehog" Is that what you're doing?

*EDIT: I'll try Donkey Kong actually. :3

*Bowser laugh* Go for it! ^_^b
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Want to know how I got the idea? In the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed, Sonic has an attack that if used in mid-air, looks very similar to Donkey Kong's forward-aerial (and also "meteor smashes" the opponent (and is also the funnest attack in the game))
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.


February 20, 2010, 12:54:03 AM #262 Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:22:42 AM by joem3693
nice are you going to revamp it?