::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You're Sky RAil dosen't work. It's just the same onett except that some parts of the model are black.

Quote from: nuclear432 on May 28, 2010, 09:52:50 PM
You're Sky RAil dosen't work. It's just the same onett except that some parts of the model are black.
Video begs to differ, if it doesn't work for you its probably your mistake.

Quote from: OizenX on May 28, 2010, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: nuclear432 on May 28, 2010, 09:52:50 PM
You're Sky RAil dosen't work. It's just the same onett except that some parts of the model are black.
Video begs to differ, if it doesn't work for you its probably your mistake.
Probably.

Quote from: nuclear432 on May 28, 2010, 10:41:01 PM
Quote from: OizenX on May 28, 2010, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: nuclear432 on May 28, 2010, 09:52:50 PM
You're Sky RAil dosen't work. It's just the same onett except that some parts of the model are black.
Video begs to differ, if it doesn't work for you its probably your mistake.
Probably.

No. Not probably. There's a video of it. So it obviously works.

Just try to figure out what you did wrong.





^ Custom stage I'm working on.

I plan to make one more custom stage before going back to other things.




Get your towels ready it's about to go down (yeah, shawty)
Everybody in the place hit the [censored]in deck (yeah, shawty)
But stay on your mother[censored]in toes
We runnin this, let's go

[Chorus (T-Pain)]
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat (sailin on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the mother[censored]in boat (boat, yeah)



He's On a Boat! Holy SAKURAI!
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Oizen, I've ported your last stage to Battlefield so no rel file is needed. Check the blog for the links, if they work (not tested) you should update the vault with them ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Phuck you Oizen.
I wanted to actully make a Boat!And by Boat i mean a cruse.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 02, 2010, 05:43:48 PM
Oizen, I've ported your last stage to Battlefield so no rel file is needed. Check the blog for the links, if they work (not tested) you should update the vault with them ^^U

I like bulding things on FD, its easier. anyway I'll up them.

I build them on FD too, but I convert them when finished so they can work in multiple stages

In this case, someone intended to use more than one battlefields and having yours with a rel file, the others can't work.

Anyway, with that port, the file still works as final destination. It's just an extended version, the FD functionability is not affected ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial