::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Forté on August 25, 2012, 05:12:03 PM
Wow, you work fast. The model turned out nice, although the UV mapping on the stars seem off. Maybe its just the texture?

I support this idea; you could even animate the stars to move like they did in SA2. Both tasks shouldn't be to difficult with the use of srt0 animations.
- Forte

Its not off.

Its just the SA2 space texture itself

Not really much to work with. I noticed through the video it looks way too patterned. I'll mess around with it before the final release tomarrow.
I'm just gonna, scrap using the SA2 space texture. Find a good one on Google and work with that.

Heres a reference vid

Sonic vs. Shadow II

As you can see the space in the actual version isn't that great either. Luckily I've got enough time to make it look better. Thanks for the feedback.


http://kc-mm.com/2012/08/25/your-adventuring-days-are-comming-to-an-end/


Was gonna wait til midnight to post, but I need to take care of some things, so Im doing it now

This is the version in the video, in order to make the earth move, I'll have to remake the model, same goes for making the space better. Im not really happy with anything I can make for that.


I'll do it later.

NO, no moving ver :( anyway otherwise cool. :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Oizen on August 25, 2012, 03:00:33 AM

But thats a lot of people to credit, and when crediting comes along so does drama. :|

I typically try to keep my works as solo as possible because of that.

Extremely good point over here.

Anyway, you're definitely growing as a Stage Hacker, Weedzen.

Keep it up!

this is a super awesome stage! incredibly accurate. but was there something you  could do about the star texture?

o wait, you fixed it from the video. now it's perfect.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on August 27, 2012, 03:30:16 AM
this is a super awesome stage! incredibly accurate. but was there something you  could do about the star texture?

o wait, you fixed it from the video. now it's perfect.

Video really doesn't do the stage justice.


But I can't really go any higher quality considering I've been burning it to a DVD-R, then ripping it on my computer.

Not as good as a capture card.

oh...i thought id already replied to this thread...oh well, im tracking it from now...good work oizen :)

 Well, I haven't updated this thread because I wanted to get Heavy out of the way, and now that he's pretty much done. I'll be returning to my preferred styled of hacking.

For my next stage, I'll be taking a break from the Sonic Stage collection.

From what it looks like, I'll be making a stage for Fullmetal Alchemist. While there really arent a lot of FMA fans in brawl hacking, I still want to make this. Stay tuned.


YES... I've only watched Brotherhood, but it was pretty awesome.
There's already a stage based on the gate(whatever it's really called), which I currently have over FD... It isnt very good... Would you mind getting a replacement(I guess this is a request for The Gate stage)?

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 30, 2012, 01:49:47 PM
YES... I've only watched Brotherhood, but it was pretty awesome.
There's already a stage based on the gate(whatever it's really called), which I currently have over FD... It isnt very good... Would you mind getting a replacement(I guess this is a request for The Gate stage)?

That be so easy.

No.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

FMA stages in brawl, eh? Sounds promising.

Anyways, the Rockbell's house is looking pretty neat for a WIP. I'm anxious to see what you'll make of this stage, since I'm a bit of a FMA fan myself. r)
- Forte


Quote from: KTH on August 30, 2012, 09:46:32 PM
Risenbool? Awesome.

But did you know : http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/fmab/sheet/2627

That model suuuuucks. (and is inaccurate in some aspects)


Though I am using it as a reference.


and using some youtube videos of Brotherhood

I know nothing from FMA except a talking suit of armor, but my friends will be excited for this. So, I shall hype in their absence.