::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oizen. Your stage is already looking better than the PSP model :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oizen, you think it's possible to make auto mail in real life? :srs:
I would like to change my arm into a sword.

Quote from: KTH on August 31, 2012, 12:27:52 AM
Oizen, you think it's possible to make auto mail in real life? :srs:
I would like to change my arm into a sword.

Screw automail, I want alchemy to be real. :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not really sure whats up with the tree.

That looks pretty cool :)
And I've remembered... Is your sig from Darker than Black?

I'm not a particularly big fan of anime but my friend got me watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which I've just finished watching and it's brilliant. I'm looking forward to your Resembool stage and I hope you do more FMA themed ones :)

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]


You already know this but Pokemon Stadium ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 17, 2013, 07:24:07 AM
You already know this but Pokemon Stadium ;)

I have no idea how to rig the monitor.

Maybe if I beg a certain #150 2k he'll help me with that xD

Or my good chap DSX8. He made a stage that uses multiple monitors ingame and it looks great.

June 17, 2013, 08:27:46 AM #864 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:30:20 AM by Oizen

From my 3 source images This is a very basic layout on how the arena will look. without the 2nd levels so far.

Reference:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Obviously I have lots to do.

But not tonight.

ohhh that spotlight-lighting is awesome. the floor reminds me of Robz' KC-MM club. Wish that guy was still around.

Oh [censored] you actually started doing this after I went to sleep last night lol cool man nice start!

Yeah, there is a lot to do for sure, good luck with it all look forward to this for sure.

And I see Mario is still having an orgasm..


You did a really nice job Oizen, you win you know.
I just wouldd like how you going to make the lighting effect and the people.

If you need help, you could ask DSX8 or Mewtwo to do the screen in the background.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]