::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was looking into making an Oil Ocean out of Big Blue, but I really suck with texture stuff. I could probably change the water and the sky, but iunno about the rest. I couldn't even find the actual track....

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 08, 2009, 05:36:51 AM
I was looking into making an Oil Ocean out of Big Blue, but I really suck with texture stuff. I could probably change the water and the sky, but iunno about the rest. I couldn't even find the actual track....

Big Blue moves too much for Oil Ocean don't you think?

Quote from: OizenX on August 08, 2009, 05:49:23 AMBig Blue moves too much for Oil Ocean don't you think?
Well, I was thinking it could be an F-Zero track in the middle of Oil Ocean Zone... It looks the most like it, imo.

Maybe Launch Base for Big Blue? Machines and metal environment everywhere, water...

Some ideas:

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1: Sandopolis Zone
New Pork City: Casino Night Zone
Battlefield: Sky Sanctuary Zone (the very top, where the Master Emerald is, you know)
Final Destination: Doomsday Zone
Shadow Moses: Metropolis Zone (if there is some way to put out the snow storm)

I have some ideas for Sonic stages for you, but they're not from the Genesis games...

Im going to stop making Sonic Stages for a while and make the music for each sonic stage I've already made for now.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 08, 2009, 05:36:51 AM
I was looking into making an Oil Ocean out of Big Blue

Damn It, That was one of my ideas too.

Well I was going to tell you the rest of my ideas but you just said that weren't going to make them for awhile.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: OizenX on August 08, 2009, 08:07:33 PM
Im going to stop making Sonic Stages for a while and make the music for each sonic stage I've already made for now.
I already have 2 Sky Sanctuary Songs, Mushroom Hill, and Ice Cap. But I suppose more variations couldn't hurt!

Quote from: OizenX on August 08, 2009, 08:07:33 PM
Im going to stop making Sonic Stages for a while and make the music for each sonic stage I've already made for now.
Okay. Well, if you're interested when you're done with the music, the stages I had in mind were Egg Fleet from Sonic Heroes as a Rainbow Cruise texture, and Canon's Core (the part where you fight Biolizard with Shadow) as a Frigate Orpheon texture... But I think you're only doing Genesis stages, so...yeah. =P

I've only done one song before this, Forest Maze from Super Mario RPG.

Never got around to releasing it.

Quote from: Tyeforce on August 08, 2009, 08:35:43 PM
Quote from: OizenX on August 08, 2009, 08:07:33 PM
Im going to stop making Sonic Stages for a while and make the music for each sonic stage I've already made for now.
Okay. Well, if you're interested when you're done with the music, the stages I had in mind were Egg Fleet from Sonic Heroes as a Rainbow Cruise texture, and Canon's Core (the part where you fight Biolizard with Shadow) as a Frigate Orpheon texture... But I think you're only doing Genesis stages, so...yeah. =P
Well, you said it, OizenX said that he only will do classic stages, but also he said that we can make other stages as well, so if you feel doing them, go ahead, hehe.

In my case, I want to do...

- Sandopolis Zone (Sonic & Knuckles) / Arid Sands (Sonic Unleashed) - Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1
- White Acropolis (Sonic 2006) - Shadow Moses
- Camelot Castle (Sonic & the Black Knight) - Castle Siege
- Megalo Station (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity) - Port Town
- Pumpkin Hill (Sonic Adventure 2) - Luigi's Mansion
- Windmill Isle (Sonic Unleashed) - Delfino Plaza
- Tropical Jungle (Sonic 2006) - The DK stage from Melee (don't know its name in English, sorry)
- Emerald Town (Sonic Battle) - Onett
- Some Sonic & the Black Knight stage from Eldin's Bridge
- The sea (Sonic Rush Adventure) - Pirate Ship

...but I suck at this. -_-U I'll do a stage hack in the time anyone else could do ten of them. D:

At least OizenX made some of the ideas I had in mind, like Lava Reef, Sky Sanctuary, Marble Garden and Ice Cap, and it seems that they're much better than I would do them ever. xD

I just made the song Dreams of an Absolution.

Music is way easier then textures.

Quote from: Jolti on August 08, 2009, 10:32:08 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on August 08, 2009, 08:35:43 PM
Quote from: OizenX on August 08, 2009, 08:07:33 PM
Im going to stop making Sonic Stages for a while and make the music for each sonic stage I've already made for now.
Okay. Well, if you're interested when you're done with the music, the stages I had in mind were Egg Fleet from Sonic Heroes as a Rainbow Cruise texture, and Canon's Core (the part where you fight Biolizard with Shadow) as a Frigate Orpheon texture... But I think you're only doing Genesis stages, so...yeah. =P
Well, you said it, OizenX said that he only will do classic stages, but also he said that we can make other stages as well, so if you feel doing them, go ahead, hehe.

In my case, I want to do...

- Sandopolis Zone (Sonic & Knuckles) / Arid Sands (Sonic Unleashed) - Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1
- White Acropolis (Sonic 2006) - Shadow Moses
- Camelot Castle (Sonic & the Black Knight) - Castle Siege
- Megalo Station (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity) - Port Town
- Pumpkin Hill (Sonic Adventure 2) - Luigi's Mansion
- Windmill Isle (Sonic Unleashed) - Delfino Plaza
- Tropical Jungle (Sonic 2006) - The DK stage from Melee (don't know its name in English, sorry)
- Emerald Town (Sonic Battle) - Onett
- Some Sonic & the Black Knight stage from Eldin's Bridge
- The sea (Sonic Rush Adventure) - Pirate Ship

...but I suck at this. -_-U I'll do a stage hack in the time anyone else could do ten of them. D:

At least OizenX made some of the ideas I had in mind, like Lava Reef, Sky Sanctuary, Marble Garden and Ice Cap, and it seems that they're much better than I would do them ever. xD
I would make them myself, but I suck at textures. My only two textures are just simple copy/pastes and recolors. ._.