::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


My next texture is going to be on the blog, its one of the removed Sonic Stages.

Quote from: OizenX on August 10, 2009, 05:08:03 AM
My next texture is going to be on the blog, its one of the removed Sonic Stages.
What happened to Death Egg?

Removed... Wood Zone?

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 10, 2009, 05:29:33 AM
Quote from: OizenX on August 10, 2009, 05:08:03 AM
My next texture is going to be on the blog, its one of the removed Sonic Stages.
What happened to Death Egg?

Removed... Wood Zone?

You'll find out tomarrow.

Wow, Genocide City on Delfino Plaza, sounds weird at first (basically because of that darkness, instead of the sunny original stage) but when you look the pictures on KC and remember that this stage had some watery zones, you know that this is a good choice, hehe.

So I just noticed Oizen's post count, and then I was like WTF?

As admin you can edit your postcount.

Quote from: Dragonrage on August 10, 2009, 03:49:48 PM
As admin you can edit your postcount.

or other people's post counts, so don't make me angry

*death stare*

August 10, 2009, 04:19:18 PM #53 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:51:39 PM by wilttilt
Ah! By the way, Oizen, didn't you want to see Pichu? He's finished.

To keep this place updated, Right now I am working on a few non Sonic Textures for the blog.

Since sandopolis zone seems to be a re-occurring suggestion, I'll do it. expect to be up some time.

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1, I suppose. Great idea, Sandopolis would be a good stage to play in.

Did you solved that sky problem with the Halberd stage to do Flying Battery?

I thought I fired you from this...
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on August 12, 2009, 03:38:42 PM
I thought I fired you from this...

Your the old Sonic Project. Notice the new logo Sonic {Project}

August 12, 2009, 09:27:22 PM #59 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:29:42 PM by Shadow
Quote from: OizenX on August 12, 2009, 06:25:03 PM
Quote from: Shadow on August 12, 2009, 03:38:42 PM
I thought I fired you from this...

Your the old Sonic Project. Notice the new logo Sonic {Project}
Well then...



From the Sonic {Project}. I also claim rights to the Sonic [Project].
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.