::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.







Cool RH oizen. Still perfer mine cause you fight on the road.

you fail to fail at producing fail hacks *what?*

anyways you won  a week of internets for Radical Highway


Quote from: NecroMasterX on June 13, 2010, 10:38:20 PM
Cool RH oizen. Still perfer mine cause you fight on the road.
You mean a retexturized version of CF's final smash :P

Oh crap your making radical highway, NecroMasterX is gonna be pissed... -.- Look promising though, but then again all your sonic stages are, lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 14, 2010, 04:30:47 AM
Oh crap your making radical highway, NecroMasterX is gonna be pissed... -.- Look promising though, but then again all your sonic stages are, lol.
Was he the guy who told me not to do it?

I only did it because he was telling me not to =P

I don't hate your radical highway, I just hate the fact that your not on the road. It's more like radical bridge now.

@ OizenX

hey whadda ya know Necro wasnt pissed, but yeah i agree you should add some roads. other than that it looks perfect.   :af2:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You know if Oizen put his stage on the road then it would be the same stages with different crap. And more then likely Oizen would get all the attention for his version do to being more well known especially for Sonic stages and NMX wouldn't be recognized much.

It's better this way unless NMX wouldn't mind being overlooked for his work.

Quote from: NecroMasterX on June 14, 2010, 04:11:07 PM
I don't hate your radical highway, I just hate the fact that your not on the road. It's more like radical bridge now.