::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on June 17, 2013, 08:05:44 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Progress!

I knew that someone is going to make this stage.
Hm, it reminds me on this Kirby Stage where Mario & Luigi are as eastereggs in the audience.

Aren't there rumors that Little Mac will be announced, too? This stage might be a hint.


Quote from: Segtendo on June 17, 2013, 08:45:34 PM
If you need help, you could ask DSX8 or Mewtwo to do the screen in the background.
lolol
yeah i know how to work with the screens, i believe M22k does too.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on June 17, 2013, 08:54:13 PM
lolol
yeah i know how to work with the screens, i believe M22k does too.

Expect a PM from me.


Later. No point in dealing with that until all the models and textures are done.

sure thing. ill be waiting till then, cause this will be a pretty epic stage u got there
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Today's progress.


Im Not sure how to go about a 2d Crowd. I thin I'll just put in empty chairs.

Its not like SSB4 is here so the crowd woudln't be in right? Right? :D

Looks nice. I'm amazed you got that much from the little we saw of it.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Oizen on June 18, 2013, 03:53:22 AM


Today's progress.


Im Not sure how to go about a 2d Crowd. I thin I'll just put in empty chairs.

Its not like SSB4 is here so the crowd woudln't be in right? Right? :D
that is not bad at all :o

and yea, should be no crowd due to the poly limit for brawl is, that might over-do it majorly lol
i could help u with the stage lighting, and texture animations if needed.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on June 18, 2013, 05:28:35 AM
that is not bad at all :o

and yea, should be no crowd due to the poly limit for brawl is, that might over-do it majorly lol
i could help u with the stage lighting, and texture animations if needed.

That would be great, I've never messed with animated textures. It would help with the Smash bros ring which I think its meant to rotate.

you can't include a crowd texture like in the pokemon stadium 2 stage?

Quote from: Oizen on June 18, 2013, 05:37:08 AM

That would be great, I've never messed with animated textures. It would help with the Smash bros ring which I think its meant to rotate.
yeah i can do all of that, plus the moving spot lights and stuff.

if u can get like all of that set up for me, i can work on that asap while u do the other stuff (probably make it as a separate model)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 18, 2013, 05:44:58 AM
you can't include a crowd texture like in the pokemon stadium 2 stage?

Yay fuzzy 2 dimensional Pixelated People in the backgrounddddd


Quote from: DSX8-sama on June 18, 2013, 05:51:25 AM
yeah i can do all of that, plus the moving spot lights and stuff.

if u can get like all of that set up for me, i can work on that asap while u do the other stuff (probably make it as a separate model)

I'd rather not until I have everything in place.

Oddsd are Im going to remake it 4 or 5 times while figuring out how to make the upper layer.


June 18, 2013, 06:42:37 AM #881 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:10:12 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Well, it doesn't look awful.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


at 3:36, they show a stage with a little bit of a crowd.

or maybe something like a simplified version of the crowd in DSX8's Williamette Parkview Mall?

Quote from: Oizen on June 18, 2013, 06:32:50 AM
I'd rather not until I have everything in place.

Oddsd are Im going to remake it 4 or 5 times while figuring out how to make the upper layer.
ah ok, that makes sense. ill be patiently waiting then my fellow good sir :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


June 18, 2013, 08:46:34 AM #884 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:47:25 AM by Oizen


Sakurai made this picture just for me.

It now looks like it has no ceiling with a night sky behind it. Yayy this actually makes my life easier.