::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 22, 2013, 12:39:31 PM #900 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:01:12 AM by DSX8-sama
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 22, 2013, 12:13:41 PM
So, combining skills, huh?

Looks pretty nice, I hope it doesn't get lag, it looks like there's many elements in there.

Nice work guys!
well, there's some stuff thats gonna have to get changed to lower poly... but its mostly using low poly objects, and stuff from brawl.

last i tested, it didnt cause any lag yet.

edit:
new pics! enjoy :P



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I thought the boxing ring was the only floor on the stage. I've been looking at the trailer over and over again and I think it is.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

we'll never kno if thats the only floor or not... but we put it in anyways
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 23, 2013, 03:21:01 AM #903 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:22:09 AM by Oizen
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 23, 2013, 02:23:03 AM
I thought the boxing ring was the only floor on the stage. I've been looking at the trailer over and over again and I think it is.

I've done my research sir.




Additionally I have another project going
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Unforutunately, it wasnt supported by fans and was cancelled

Ah I see now. I think you should make the ring a little bigger.

Also, dat Dr. Wily stage. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

But.. I thought you hated Megaman :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2013, 03:35:37 AM
But.. I thought you hated Megaman :srs:
I feel the same way about it as I do Kingdom Hearts.
Hate? No
Think its an over rated series? Yes :v
I enjoy the games, but they're not the godsends people make them out to be.


That said, the visuals of the Wily stage are just too much to pass up on.


I mean look at that its awesome.

that ring looks awesome. cant wait for it to be finished. good job.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: Oizen on June 23, 2013, 03:38:28 AM
I feel the same way about it as I do Kingdom Hearts.
Hate? No
Think its an over rated series? Yes :v
I enjoy the games, but they're not the godsends people make them out to be.


That said, the visuals of the Wily stage are just too much to pass up on.


I mean look at that its awesome.
My God..  This looks an exact replica. Verry well done ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ That's a screen grab of the actual stage on the Wii U version not an actual import XD

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 23, 2013, 09:06:40 PM
^ That's a screen grab of the actual stage on the Wii U version not an actual import XD

Cant REALLY call it an import either.

since its being made, not imported.


Anyway,

For a Pretty much flat stage, there is a lot going on inside the model.



Gonna finish up the platforms before I do anything else on the castle.



You did a really job for the stage of Megaman but the Castle is kinda weird.
Maybe you can do like xxWutzMercyxx did? A 2D castle? And for the moutain you can make a 3D one.

About the projector you can take the one from New Pork City.

Quote from: KTH on June 23, 2013, 10:24:38 PM
You did a really job for the stage of Megaman but the Castle is kinda weird.
Maybe you can do like xxWutzMercyxx did? A 2D castle? And for the moutain you can make a 3D one.

About the projector you can take the one from New Pork City.


The more I look at it, the more I'm starting to think it IS 2d.

And I've thought about it, but I've decided to do the castle dead last, and do the platforms mountain and sky first.

Dude is yours' is way better forget mine XD Yea the castle is 2D and I can give you the castle texture and 2D model it'll be quick but you don't need to. Also Pokemon Stadium 2 has some good searchlights to use ;)


DSX8 made that arena larger.


Getting pretty fancy if I do say so myself.