::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway is Radical.
Also watched chao in space 2
The first was better.

Still my fav Sonic texture hacker.

Radical Highwayyyy. Probably another awesome stage which I can't play on. :(

fffff



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's clearly a radical bridge above a highway that is radical.

Congrats for Radical Highway :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I always wondered why there are no cars, but robots and jets.
Is it really that radical?

This is your best piece of work Oizen. Well done. Love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2010, 05:34:48 PM
This is your best piece of work Oizen. Well done. Love it.
Stages are gonna be like this more often, since I finally understand how to port things into other stages, and animations.

So I took a month break, big deal...

update.

Quote from: OizenX on July 29, 2010, 06:08:07 AM
So I took a month break, big deal...

update.

Nice stage, downloaded this on the vault before i went on the post. You should totally make alphonse next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Now that you've made that awesome Doomsday Zone... I couldn't be happier with Brawl!

Great job!   :sonic:

I've noticed a pattern where none of your stages that I've tried work for me, so I'm not going to even bother giving The Doomsday Zone a try.

Why did you put Doomsday over Luigi's Mansion.
Now i have to pick between Radical Highway and The Doomsday because im too lazy to use rels D:

Quote from: Hax on July 29, 2010, 06:53:40 PM
Why did you put Doomsday over Luigi's Mansion.
Now i have to pick between Radical Highway and The Doomsday because im too lazy to use rels D:

Lucky for you, I'm NOT. XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?8g2q3mhwjzswegg

rel file to put either Doomsday or Radical Highway on Green Hill. :3


Where can I find Edward Elric with a staff? Sorry if this isn't the right place for asking... but I think I remember seeing one out there?