::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 13, 2009, 04:28:02 AM #75 Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:23:27 PM by OizenX
I quit the sonic project.  :af:
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on August 13, 2009, 04:28:02 AM
Quote from: Gazoinks on August 13, 2009, 01:34:34 AM
...What the heck is going on?  :srs:
I'm currently suing Oizen.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 13, 2009, 02:06:38 AM
OizenX is the ONLY person I've ever seen advertising and posting materiel under the name "SONIC Project." I scour very nearly EVERY texture hacking website daily, saving whats good and ignoring what isnt. I've only ever seen OizenX posting stuff like this. It's his trademark, and he does it beautifully.
You've been living in a dark-shadowy rock son.

Oizen, consider yourself deadsued.

Fine, you can have the Sonic Project. But you won't be getting all of my textures.

Have fun.

Since you guys know how to skin Super Sonic, could someone make a Super Shadow to go along with all of the other Shadow skins out there?

Quote from: Gamez1985 on August 14, 2009, 06:21:46 AM
Since you guys know how to skin Super Sonic, could someone make a Super Shadow to go along with all of the other Shadow skins out there?

You can't see the red through the glow. Just by editing the .pac's of Super sonic you can edit the gloves, eyes,souls of the shoe, and how bright Super Sonic Glows.

One question, did you make Sonic's eye lids the same color as his arms, mouth (Lulz SA2 Sonic)?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Is Genocide City gonna get released? because I really wanna play this,  BTW Oizen did you hear how Mastaklo found a way to edit Sonic's texture for Silver to make him white? I thought maybe you could revamp yours because your Silver texture is the best I've ever seen
You can check out the Silver thing here
http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/finaly-he-is-in-brawl-silver-the-hedgehog/

Hey the Hidden Palace texture has only the dialga & cresselia of Spear Pillar, the first one says it's a corrupt file, also the Lava Reef download is a blank folder.  :kdance:

Quote from: TheFirstZero on August 15, 2009, 05:30:25 AM
Hey the Hidden Palace texture has only the dialga & cresselia of Spear Pillar, the first one says it's a corrupt file, also the Lava Reef download is a blank folder.  :kdance:

:3 just noticed that.  Fixing soon.

August 15, 2009, 05:52:27 AM #83 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:30:14 PM by OizenX
A Texture I said I would try long ago....  :>.>:
Woot!




man, your stage textures are awesome! :happy: ill be sure to download them. dont really have any stage textures except for 2 cus my memory card is full =/  but some stuff can be deleted.

Quote from: OizenX on August 15, 2009, 05:44:43 AM
Quote from: TheFirstZero on August 15, 2009, 05:30:25 AM
Hey the Hidden Palace texture has only the dialga & cresselia of Spear Pillar, the first one says it's a corrupt file, also the Lava Reef download is a blank folder.  :kdance:

:3 just noticed that.  Fixing soon.
I've got a Hidden Palace Zone Texture that's not corrupt.  Do you want the link to that?


sup guys im new around here and i was wondering where the stage texture download for Genocide city went lulz

Quote from: nate14 on August 15, 2009, 10:29:33 PM
sup guys im new around here and i was wondering where the stage texture download for Genocide city went lulz
There isn't one yet.


^Due to akward transparencies.

I noticed the umbrellas were transparent in the stage but you could still stand on them.

and I think a building is missing.

Sandopolis looks pretty nice. What's next?