::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 16, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
Well, I started an Oil Ocean on Big Blue. I ran into a little problem though - I can't find where the blue sky is! I found the top part of the 'dome', but you see blue skies for a lot of the track. I'd really like to change this to orange...

I think you can only edit the sky If you change the .clr0 files.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 18, 2009, 09:39:08 PMI think you can only edit the sky If you change the .clr0 files.
I don't think it had any CLR0 files...

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 18, 2009, 09:42:02 PMI don't think it had any CLR0 files...

Well a friend of mine had the same problem and was only able to change the top of the sky, So you could only see what was different If you looked up with the unrestricted camera hack. Other then that, I was told that you can't change the water and sky in most stages unless you edit the .clr0 files.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 20, 2009, 05:46:23 AM #108 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:43:03 AM by OizenX
For anyone wondering, I'm pretty much done with brawl textures for now.

I'm not quitting however, I have some Summer Homework that needs to be done.

Awh....I need Genocide City Zone Download and then I'll be content with my own crap.


Are you taking any requests? Adult Simon (Gurren Lagann) for Marth would be cool.

Quote from: Bubbleman on August 25, 2009, 03:47:09 PM
Are you taking any requests? Adult Simon (Gurren Lagann) for Marth would be cool.

YOU. Request this in the sub-board, now.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Fix download link for Aquatic Ruin Zone plz D:

sorry to bother you but most of the photos that you show us are broken

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

you probably wont like photobucket either then since your images are broken lol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!

I hate Photobucket

I hate my life

I hate this

I HATE!

Copy and paste the links to the images, people.  They'll work then.


I switched all the stages to image shack.

I'm going to do the characters now.

I've always hated the Desert Zone lv, so I refuse to use it >;\ (still turned out great though!)
And that Mystic Cave is friken EPIC!!

might as well get the Marble Garden and Mushroom hill :)