::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


July 30, 2010, 10:03:13 AM #466 Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:04:19 AM by OizenX
Quote from: Hax on July 29, 2010, 06:53:40 PM
Why did you put Doomsday over Luigi's Mansion.
Now i have to pick between Radical Highway and The Doomsday because im too lazy to use rels D:
I honestly thought people used that code that let you have more then one hack on each stage.

I mean I do ._.

and if you don't, you could just take the entire 5 seconds it takes to make a .rel file, and put it where ever you want.

December 10, 2010, 06:19:05 PM #467 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 12:43:01 AM by ds22
Sorry for bumping a thread deserted for more than 5 months, but I wanted to show this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8kbF9tlZE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14481

Quote from: OizenX on July 30, 2010, 10:03:13 AM
Quote from: Hax on July 29, 2010, 06:53:40 PM
Why did you put Doomsday over Luigi's Mansion.
Now i have to pick between Radical Highway and The Doomsday because im too lazy to use rels D:
I honestly thought people used that code that let you have more then one hack on each stage.

I mean I do ._.

and if you don't, you could just take the entire 5 seconds it takes to make a .rel file, and put it where ever you want.
Speaking for myself here, but it's kinda hard to use a code that isn't available in PAL.

Granted, stages never work in PAL anyway, but still.

Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2010, 06:19:05 PM
Sorry for bumping a thread deserted for more than 5 months, but I wanted to show this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8kbF9tlZE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14481
Not bad, not bad at all.

Though I stopped using this topic because lets face it, brawl vault killed the entire page idea.

Quote from: OizenX on December 11, 2010, 12:50:49 AM
Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2010, 06:19:05 PM
Sorry for bumping a thread deserted for more than 5 months, but I wanted to show this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8kbF9tlZE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14481
Not bad, not bad at all.

Though I stopped using this topic because lets face it, brawl vault killed the entire page idea.

I still find plenty of use for the pages; it helps users know about updates, future plans, communicate ideas involving what they are working on, and other stuffs. I would love if you used your page :)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I added previews for a stage I'm bringing back from my scraps.


Oh look, Hidden Palace.
I see Knuckles right there in the middle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So Oizen, any progress?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 21, 2010, 07:41:11 AM
So Oizen, any progress?
Lots.

Better stands, placement of a few things, and of course the master emerald.

I'll probably finish tomarrow.



Quote from: OizenX on December 22, 2010, 08:27:38 AM
Quote from: GameWatching on December 22, 2010, 08:09:20 AM
you should add 3D models for the BG stuff
Got any in mind?

this one (can be vertexed, it only have one polygon) ?


found in the STGEDIT_0

Added Aquatic Mine.

oh and the emerald altar is still happening, its just annoying to work with.