::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

To make sonic all shiney, I just play around with env01.

I'll make it.

Oh thank you so much ^^ I'm sure it will turn out Awsome!

Quote from: Darkoak8 on September 21, 2009, 10:46:12 PM
Oh thank you so much ^^ I'm sure it will turn out Awsome!
I made it and it looks great. Since I need blog updates it will be there.

AWSOME! but blog? as in the kittykorp/meowmix front page? or something else? because I would instantly download

Quote from: Darkoak8 on September 22, 2009, 02:28:13 AM
AWSOME! but blog? as in the kittykorp/meowmix front page? or something else? because I would instantly download

yes... the KC:MM blog...

Love em' or hate em'

You has talent, mah boy
Back in Black

Dayum. These textures are GOOD
Touhou
Monster Hunter
Final Fantasy
Girls
Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

Oizen is my kinda guy... I need a sonic fan texture maker ^_^ goob job OizenX

You could make the Angel Island from SA DX using battlefield or final destination, tell me what do you think plz.
:af:



The Lost World Castle looks awesome! I hope you plan to do something with the underground/Lava part of Castle Siege. I would totally download all three Castle Siege .pac files If you did.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


You know, there was a lava stage that was also connected to mystic ruins on SA. Maybe you could base the lave phase after that?

Also, a texture of Radical Highway from SA2 would be really cool on Green Hill Zone.  I loved that stage.
You will DIE!

Quote from: SKLLedOne on October 05, 2009, 01:05:49 AM
You know, there was a lava stage that was also connected to mystic ruins on SA. Maybe you could base the lave phase after that?

Also, a texture of Radical Highway from SA2 would be really cool on Green Hill Zone.  I loved that stage.

Its a cool thought, and I can make it. But GHZ and Radical Highway don't have much in common. And, you can't change the color of the sky in Green Hill zone.

I do want to make Radical highway, but there is no stage that really goes with it, and I don't like using custom stage parts.

Quote from: OizenX on October 05, 2009, 04:05:18 AM
I do want to make Radical highway, but there is no stage that really goes with it, and I don't like using custom stage parts.

You don't have to make Radical Highway, It's already been made on Port Town Aero Drive and Custom Stage Parts. So there's no reason to make It again.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]