::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm having the same problem as darklink94. When it goes to load the training room screen, it freezes.

Quote from: Phoenix Dark on November 10, 2009, 04:08:43 AM
I'm having the same problem as darklink94. When it goes to load the training room screen, it freezes.

I'll look into it, though I have heard that PAL brawl has problems with this.


Quote from: Phoenix Dark on November 10, 2009, 04:26:07 AM
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm not on PAL version.

Well I downloaded the file I put in there and it worked just fine, are you using the latest version of Gecko OS?

Quote from: OizenX on November 10, 2009, 04:30:38 AM
Quote from: Phoenix Dark on November 10, 2009, 04:26:07 AM
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm not on PAL version.

Well I downloaded the file I put in there and it worked just fine, are you using the latest version of Gecko OS?

I actually wasn't. Haven't used my wii in a while, and didn't think to do that. Just got the newest version. I'll check and see if it works for me this time, in a bit.

so oizenX, given that you found out how to make a basically pure white sonic, is it possible to use that same texture color to make the shoes pure white rather than pinkish? or is there some sort of lighting issue that isn't editable by merely changing the texture color?

Quote from: suic on November 11, 2009, 01:36:22 AM
so oizenX, given that you found out how to make a basically pure white sonic, is it possible to use that same texture color to make the shoes pure white rather than pinkish? or is there some sort of lighting issue that isn't editable by merely changing the texture color?

Never actually tried the shoes, but it should work.

sweet tyvm.  I am thinking of making a version of super shadow with blue instead of red highlights and was wondering.  Good job btw.


wat that [censored]s so sick lol is this a replacement for Temple? ps: the rap is super sexy lol

please made a version of pumpkin hill for flat zone or the online training, the temple rocks too much

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

So THIS is why you asked for a better version of A Ghost Pumpkin's Soup.
It looks so awesome!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, NOW I'm curious.

How does one replace Brawl's normal multiplayer stages with the SSE stages?

Quote from: vcvmajinken on November 11, 2009, 02:38:13 PM
please made a version of pumpkin hill for flat zone or the online training, the temple rocks too much

Check out the new Alternate Stage Loader 1.1, it would resolve this problem. :)

November 11, 2009, 11:22:36 PM #194 Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:30:07 PM by vcvmajinken
Quote from: darklink94 on November 11, 2009, 06:43:57 PM
Quote from: vcvmajinken on November 11, 2009, 02:38:13 PM
please made a version of pumpkin hill for flat zone or the online training, the temple rocks too much

Check out the new Alternate Stage Loader 1.1, it would resolve this problem. :)
It´s a code or a program? I´ts because I want to be in a great placee waiting for combats in  online and with codes I might be banned

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s