::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I say do what Enzo said and make the ceiling and sides the death zones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 15, 2012, 01:50:06 AM
I say do what Enzo said and make the ceiling and sides the death zones.

The sides wont be an issue, since the stage is pretty long actually.

I'll have to break the scaling a little for that to work, but its better then having ceiling in your face.

Now if only I could figure out whats wrong with the material. :|

I love your SA2B stages. I hope Green Forest makes its way soon :D


I kind of like the idea of having the ceiling, but anyone running Brawl+ or Brawl- (any hitstun modification) can experience some huge up+tilt / up smash ownage until they manage to break out. As we have plenty of walk-offs + ceiling death stages...I vote for the ceiling to say. Should be interesting.


Quote from: Haseyo on January 15, 2012, 04:18:00 AM
I love your SA2B stages. I hope Green Forest makes its way soon :D


I kind of like the idea of having the ceiling, but anyone running Brawl+ or Brawl- (any hitstun modification) can experience some huge up+tilt / up smash ownage until they manage to break out. As we have plenty of walk-offs + ceiling death stages...I vote for the ceiling to say. Should be interesting.

Since making that version would really take no time at all.

I'll make a death match version. Lol.

Also, I think I figured out a way to bypass the strange floor error, I already know custom models can work, so I'll just remake the floor.

Shouldn't be that hard.


Here's a preview of what I'll be making after I finish up with the ARK.

Its not SA2 sadly =[

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 15, 2012, 11:24:39 PM

Here's a preview of what I'll be making after I finish up with the ARK.

Its not SA2 sadly =[

I don't see anything sad with this.

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 15, 2012, 11:24:39 PM

Here's a preview of what I'll be making after I finish up with the ARK.

Its not SA2 sadly =[

Cake!!!

Where did u get the model from?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Has to be from something Steam or GMod related cuz one of the object names has "SMD" in it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 15, 2012, 11:35:40 PM
Has to be from something Steam or GMod related cuz one of the object names has "SMD" in it.

Ripped and imported from portal.

I spent all day learning how to do it, might make a guide for it but idk.

Chocolate Cake over Kirby.

Chocolate Cake over Battlefield.

Chocolate Cake over Delfino Plaza with rel file included.

Chocolate Cake. Fox, Metaknight, Peach, Falco. No items. Final Destination.

I'm done.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 16, 2012, 12:26:57 AM
Chocolate Cake over Kirby.

Chocolate Cake over Battlefield.

Chocolate Cake over Delfino Plaza with rel file included.

Chocolate Cake. Fox, Metaknight, Peach, Falco. No items. Final Destination.

I'm done.

Lol.

Final Pasternation would be fun, but Im just gonna make a portal stage xD


Giant chocolate cake over Groudon in the pokeball.

I'm done.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 16, 2012, 01:28:01 AM
Giant chocolate cake over Groudon in the pokeball.

I'm done.
Chocolate cake over everyone.
Cuz yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Portal stage over Delfino Plaza sounds tasty. No cake pun intended.