::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm not rushing you or anything but when will the stage when tails and eggman fought for the second time be released?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 16, 2012, 08:13:09 PM
I'm not rushing you or anything but when will the stage when tails and eggman fought for the second time be released?

Eh within a week or so.

I dont like to release everything at once. Especially with how dead the blog has been.
:v

speaking of the blog,

shameless self advertising: http://kc-mm.com/oizenx/dragonborn/01-16-2012/

(I promise I wont get dragged into anymore side projects until the ARK is finished) xD


Welp.

I got good news and bad news.

Bad news:

Due to Megaupload dying, I dont think I'll be able to finish the ARK, I accidentally'd the model I downladed, and I cant re-get it from the link on X-cult due to megaupload being seized by the government for no reason.

THE GOOD NEWS is:


.bsp porting seems to be working. There are a few mipmaps, but nothing I can't fix.

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 28, 2012, 09:44:28 PM

Welp.

I got good news and bad news.

Bad news:

Due to Megaupload dying, I dont think I'll be able to finish the ARK, I accidentally'd the model I downladed, and I cant re-get it from the link on X-cult due to megaupload being seized by the government for no reason.

THE GOOD NEWS is:


.bsp porting seems to be working. There are a few mipmaps, but nothing I can't fix.
I will totally download that...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 28, 2012, 09:44:28 PM

Welp.

I got good news and bad news.

Bad news:

Due to Megaupload dying, I dont think I'll be able to finish the ARK, I accidentally'd the model I downladed, and I cant re-get it from the link on X-cult due to megaupload being seized by the government for no reason.

THE GOOD NEWS is:


.bsp porting seems to be working. There are a few mipmaps, but nothing I can't fix.
I'm sorry to hear about the ARK :( and about the primid from SADX, in what location would we be fighting in?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 28, 2012, 09:50:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the ARK :( and about the primid from SADX, in what location would we be fighting in?

I've come up with 2 places so far.

Down the stairs and into the snake mouth thing

and outside the main stair way. Which would be phlat.

I'll proably do both. Also ignore the horrible sky in it, HL:2 uses sky boxes, which is weird.

I'll probably substitute for a brawl model.

Will You be making it in night time version or in day time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 28, 2012, 10:10:46 PM
Will You be making it in night time version or in day time?

Textures are for the day time.

And unfortuantely its just the pyramid, not the emerald altar.

Oh and because of your ARK thing umm, when do you think the pirimid will be done? (im not rushing you or anything)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 29, 2012, 03:04:38 AM
Oh and because of your ARK thing umm, when do you think the pirimid will be done? (im not rushing you or anything)

Its going very well actually.

I should have a working model up in a few hours.

Of course then I need to add shadows, collisions, spawn points.

I'd say I should have it done by tomarrow night.


Heres a rather dated screenshot


I already fixed the mismaping snake head.


I think it's from SA1. Can't remember the name for the life of me since it's hard to play 1 again after 2, especially 2:Battle.


Quote from: Haseyo on January 29, 2012, 02:11:42 PM
I think it's from SA1. Can't remember the name for the life of me since it's hard to play 1 again after 2, especially 2:Battle.
Yep.
It's from Sonic Adventure, when you're in the past.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



For the most part this stage is done. =D

I just have to figure out how the shadow tool works.

umm also here's the cut scene i was looking at, it shows a good view of the pirimid
will you make it will make it within this area only?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMrwMqsDK4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.