::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: wii on May 03, 2010, 06:48:33 AM
the corneria stage is sick. does the stage file contain the textures for the new ship? i wanted to try re texturing it.

Well yeah... With out the textures the ship would probably be invisible or a white model.

They might be packaged with the model data. I forgot.



Quote from: dingoberriz on May 03, 2010, 06:09:50 AM
It seems shorter because I put the blade on his wrist. So yeah the hitbox is shorter so in my opinion this is better for the more in-your-face Marth players since you can hit the tipper at closer range. Plus his forward smash now hits with the tip below ledges.

:oshi:

I really like the texture, but I have a policy against textures that modify the actual character or stage in any way.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to make a longer blade that retains the original hitbox placement, would you?

Quote from: Raziek on May 06, 2010, 07:02:14 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 03, 2010, 06:09:50 AM
It seems shorter because I put the blade on his wrist. So yeah the hitbox is shorter so in my opinion this is better for the more in-your-face Marth players since you can hit the tipper at closer range. Plus his forward smash now hits with the tip below ledges.

:oshi:

I really like the texture, but I have a policy against textures that modify the actual character or stage in any way.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to make a longer blade that retains the original hitbox placement, would you?

Someone would have to vertex the blade to be on his wrist then. That way the bones don't change. It wouldn't be easy.

Quote from: dingoberriz on May 06, 2010, 11:37:37 AM
Quote from: Raziek on May 06, 2010, 07:02:14 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 03, 2010, 06:09:50 AM
It seems shorter because I put the blade on his wrist. So yeah the hitbox is shorter so in my opinion this is better for the more in-your-face Marth players since you can hit the tipper at closer range. Plus his forward smash now hits with the tip below ledges.

Well, that is unfortunate. I hope someone is willing to take up this challenge, it's a very well-done texture that I'd like to use.

:oshi:

I really like the texture, but I have a policy against textures that modify the actual character or stage in any way.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to make a longer blade that retains the original hitbox placement, would you?

Someone would have to vertex the blade to be on his wrist then. That way the bones don't change. It wouldn't be easy.

Rails? In my Sky?Its more likely then you think.


Find me a moment in a Sonic game where Tails is in his plane spinning like an idiot and I'll do it

May 10, 2010, 04:58:48 AM #367 Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 04:59:44 AM by dingoberriz
>_>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0J8gefP3cU
@ :35

Double Barrel roll.even though we did this already


Congrats, you are my favorite Sonic hacker. :af:
Your custom stages from SSE are awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


damn, ur thread is catching up to mine XD i really dont know how you have the time to create so many things. I love your stages, probably the best stage hacker i know.

Thanks wii.

I'm thinking about making the Green Forest stage where Sonic and Shadow fight.

I've seen a few models that will work.

Quote from: OizenX on May 10, 2010, 09:34:03 PM
Thanks wii.

I'm thinking about making the Green Forest stage where Sonic and Shadow fight.

I've seen a few models that will work.

Don't forget the cage where Big is locked up in.

Quote from: dingoberriz on May 10, 2010, 09:39:46 PM
Quote from: OizenX on May 10, 2010, 09:34:03 PM
Thanks wii.

I'm thinking about making the Green Forest stage where Sonic and Shadow fight.

I've seen a few models that will work.

Don't forget the cage where Big is locked up in.
Find me a big the fatass model.

Looks great man,ma favorites afcourse Epic ELRICH ,mkay