::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Quote from: Oizen on February 15, 2012, 05:21:29 AM


Does this lighting look Mine-Craft-y? >.>
It doesn't look bad. It looks okay for that MineCraft.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

February 15, 2012, 12:34:33 PM #589 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:35:58 PM by Haseyo
Good enough for me!

(please pretty please :3 )

But if you do want perfection, I think Minecraft skies have blocky clouds, like this:




I just dont have models like that.

I'll see what I can do.

I'll take it with a sky full of skulls that say "The end is nigh!"
I...I wants dat Minecraft.




Hide yo houses.
Hide yo stash.

Cuz da Creepers be blowin' up yo stuff.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



You guys should know that Im very bad at working on the same thing for long peirods of time

This week's side project


its gonna play exactly like Coenria. Except in space. with Star Trek stuff.



any news on Sonic vs shadow? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.