::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on March 15, 2012, 01:55:25 AM

Full 3D model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew I had to do something with it when I found it.

Interessing. Where did you found him? Or you have ripped him?

Are you planning to finish flame core first?
just asking
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on March 15, 2012, 08:35:20 PM
Interessing. Where did you found him? Or you have ripped him?

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/

Oddly, no one seems to be using my conversion tutorial from this large source of models.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on March 17, 2012, 11:53:57 PM
Are you planning to finish flame core first?
just asking

Yeah, Right now the order is

Voyager (Complete) > Flame Core (Untested) > Sonic Vs Shadow (kinda rage quit after all my work corrupted itself)

The Enterprise model is being annoying, so I think I might just make an Enterprise version later and Release voyager tomarrow.



Quote from: KTH on March 19, 2012, 01:07:00 AM
Me want the link please.

A rather large requirement list is the problem.

Now, its all free, but if you want to fully utilize Garry's Mod you'll need Hl2:E2 and CS:S

But this is where I got the model for Mystic Ruins Temple Pyramid thing.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40042.0

maps are a different story, but they're a lot easier.



O: minecraft, if you can make a stage like that do you think you can make a replic of a Doom map? :happy:




Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 21, 2012, 01:16:10 AM
O: minecraft, if you can make a stage like that do you think you can make a replic of a Doom map? :happy:
He didn't make the model, he just ported it from Gmod to Brawl.

Just wondering; is there a bsp editor out there? if so, then that means tf2 stages could be coming. in your tut you said hightower looks the most promising, right?

>implying we need characters
  >implying we need good characters to rig the models on
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 21, 2012, 02:11:34 AM
Just wondering; is there a bsp editor out there? if so, then that means tf2 stages could be coming. in your tut you said hightower looks the most promising, right?

>implying we need characters
 >implying we need good characters to rig the models on

Thats actually going to be my next project....


Im trying to make a character between every stage

and tf2 maps are rather large, I haven't really perfected a way to get them brawl sized yet. But I'm working on it.

Everytime I see Spy, all I think about is him saying "Gentlemen."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Holy crap! O.O didn't know you were working on Spy. (if that's what the pic means) Do you have a character planned to rig over? If not, personally, i say Sheik. Also, the RED and BLU classes share the same model, right? then it would be easy to make the BLU spy. i'm guessing all you gotta do is export the BLU textures and swap them.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 21, 2012, 11:32:50 PM
Holy crap! O.O didn't know you were working on Spy. (if that's what the pic means) Do you have a character planned to rig over? If not, personally, i say Sheik. Also, the RED and BLU classes share the same model, right? then it would be easy to make the BLU spy. i'm guessing all you gotta do is export the BLU textures and swap them.

Rig by similar moveset is a horrid Idea.

I'm trying to find someone with a similar body frame to him.

Spy over Sheik is by far the dumbest thing I've heard all day.