::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey can you make wacky work bench from sonic cd?

Wacky Workbench....

that boss was a b*tch...

I'm working on something Right now, but I haven't made a classic in a while. I'll think about it.


I gave suggestions from SSE stages. One can be Sky Deck and one can be Final Egg. I think both would be cool. Not sure if he's doing it though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 11, 2010, 07:27:41 PM #379 Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:31:14 PM by OizenX
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 11, 2010, 02:29:19 PM
I gave suggestions from SSE stages. One can be Sky Deck and one can be Final Egg. I think both would be cool. Not sure if he's doing it though.
Take a good look at the SSE Sky Deck you suggested.

Now take a closer look at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlEKSJmlEw

Sky Rail was much more elaborate then Metal Harbor, since I had to build Sky Rail. =w=


HERE IS MY NEXT STAGE!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGm4ztXeMs&feature=related

Sonic Project is over.

New name:

Because Since I started that project and now, 5 billion things came up with the word Project in it.


Quote from: OizenX on May 11, 2010, 10:53:41 PM
Sonic Project is over.

New name:

Because Since I started that project and now, 5 billion things came up with the word Project in it.

Sonic Stage Collection is a better name anyway.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM
"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake.

Yeah... That new name is better... It makes my think of Sonic Mega Collection... :)

Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM
"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake.
"I'll make you eat those words!"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I love your new stage skyrail, its so amazing! :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 10:05:31 PM
Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM
"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake.
"I'll make you eat those words!"
"There's no time to play games, you won't even get the chance"

Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 10:47:19 PM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 10:05:31 PM
Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM
"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake.
"I'll make you eat those words!"
"There's no time to play games, you won't even get the chance"
"Let's do this."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 13, 2010, 01:03:19 AM
Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 10:47:19 PM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 10:05:31 PM
Quote from: OizenX on May 12, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Quote from: SegtendoberrizItsLink on May 12, 2010, 01:26:02 AM
"FAKER? I think your the fake hedgehog around here"
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to be my fake.
"I'll make you eat those words!"
"There's no time to play games, you won't even get the chance"
"Let's do this."
"I promise you, Revenge!"