::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

"Random Sonic Quote"

But seriously, these are awesome. Was actually hoping you'd consider a White Jungle/Whatever It's Called for the Other Side themed level. Best of luck.

update sorta. I've already Started Sonic v Shadow 1, this was just a request I did.

Sonic vs Shadow 1? You mean the one in the jungle?

Yeah. He's said this before and posted a youtube link of there area on the previous page.

...nevermind then. I was just to lazy to look at the previous page.

What's Sonic vs Shadow 1 going to replace?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 13, 2010, 10:28:43 PM
What's Sonic vs Shadow 1 going to replace?
Don't know yet.

I'm going to start giving more options.

nice bride.  the snowy version is pretty cool itself...i like this stage...too bad its a banned stage though lol.

Sonic v.s. shadow is going to be delayed.

I found somthing I'd rather spend time on, and if it works out it will be awesome.

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 14, 2010, 02:00:37 AM
nice bride.  the snowy version is pretty cool itself...i like this stage...too bad its a banned stage though lol.
Please note,  that I will NEVER in my life follow tier lists.

They're dumb.

Lowest Tier FTW. Seriously...tier =/= good player.

Screw the tiers. I play how I want!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Win for Hidden Palace.
@ BeyondYou
Mewtwo2000 finished a 2D version for someone
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]