EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 18, 2012, 12:31:56 AM
Everyone's been putting Sora on Marth.
It'd be cool if someone put all the Sora models that are currently on Marth onto Pit.

The name of the topic brought me here..
Wish I came earlier because Sora and Lyn are looking good. :)

Question regarding Megaman - In the Mario Bros Z Mario, he can change costume color via move. He can change from regular Red/Blue Mario to Fire Red/White Mario.

Is something like that possible with Megaman, when he changes his master power? Change his whole color to the appropriate Megaman costume?


he would need a model changer
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 18, 2012, 12:30:53 PM
he would need a model changer
ness has 2 model changers one for hair and one for the bat so i guess EY has 2 things he can make possible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes he does. However, my reluctance with changing his whole color due to a RPM shift will cause issues in teams..

I want to find another use for it, though memory limits may prohibit me from having the rush suit as an alt for the model changer.......

I need to look more into how it's done.

Thank goodness I asked for the scene with rigging done for me so I can add something easily.

The OP message is why I didn't release the update yet. I plan on doing this with ALL my PSAs and I recommend that you all do this too. Expect the cleanup on Mega Man to be done next week.

Aww yea. I've been wanting to try that Megaman for a while. Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's been over a week. I see no Mega Man. :>.>:

Anyways, I have a suggestion on Sora. Instead of having the Cure animation, how about having his Upper Slash ability as his Up Smash?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Since the new BB isn't quite stable enough to be cleaning with at this time, I'll just update Mega Man when I get the chance. :/

Also Simon Belmont is almost ready for his first release.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 18, 2012, 12:54:25 PM
Since the new BB isn't quite stable enough to be cleaning with at this time, I'll just update Mega Man when I get the chance. :/

Also Simon Belmont is almost ready for his first release.



Super hyped for Simon. Just curious but do you plan on making a project M version of Simon eventually?



I wish X could work with that PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Alright so I tested Megaman out.
Really good looking with the new model but...
the Yo-Yo appears during down smash, and up smash animations