EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Since you've been playing KH: 3D, ever thought of adding some new attacks from 3D to your Sora PSA?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I would if my PSA wasn't restricted to KH2 moves only. Maybe I'll make an alt version with 3D moves in the future. But first I need to wrap up the KH2 moveset by making models to make his effects better and more accurate looking to the original game. and even that's low on the
PSA queue for me.

I assume the sea-salt ice cream was one of them as a new taunt for Sora? >.> I think you would be pleased if Tokoyami ever finishes up KH2 Sora model over Pit.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Just so you know;

My home was hit very hard by Hurricane Sandy, and was without power, water, or gas for weeks.

I had to go to the library in Jamaica to keep up to date with news.
I also went to my mom's house for a while since her building got power back, unlike my building which likely still has no power.

But now things are different since I now moved to Chesterfield with my Aunt.

During this time frame, I have not been able to test or play anything.

Not my new Solidus animations and updated PSA files, not the new High Poly KH2 Sora model I have over Pit for my PSA, not Sora's new Recolors I made, not the newly fixed Raiden model, not the HD textures I obtained for Raiden and Solidus, and not even Simon, who was supposed to be having final pre beta testing before his first beta release which was intended to be on Halloween.

As of now, most of my stuff is down here with me, but not the Wii itself X(

All I can do now is subtle animation improvements all around. :/

So when I get it down here, I can continue stuff and start with my last pre beta testing on Simon.

*reads title*

Versus XIII? That's still not even out yet unless you made a custom model of Noctis or something.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Awesomeness :)
I thought you'd dropped this project after not hearing much about it for ages... Glad you proved me wrong :)

Though that spin attack's animation looks odd(what i assume is his up-special on ground)

That spin attack is his down smash which is basically the move from Castlevania Judgment.

Solidus looks great man. My favorite MGS villain. How much work is left for him?

A lot.

Have to do a down B, finally animate his jab, improve the dsmash animation so that it looks like he's putting more force into it, etc.

I'm only about halfway there to a first beta release.

December 10, 2012, 12:12:50 AM #895 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:14:46 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Obtained Simon's model from Dream Mix TV World Fighters and it is in....

*insert Lemongrade meme here*
UNACCEPTABLE!

Not the ripper's fault either. Just too low poly and not enough detail.

Though I won't use it directly, it will make a great reference for when I do make a custom model for Simon.

In the meantime, his first release date should be before or on the 20th.

lol it didnt look bad on the gamecube
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 10, 2012, 05:41:42 AM #897 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:44:45 AM by Eternal Yoshi
It looks really, really bad up close and in 3DS max and the low quality textures(MGS2 and FFX textures had better quality than this and both games are from 2001, while DMTV is from 2003) + how it does transparency with the eyebrows and eyelashes does not help at all.

If you saw the Face and how the Eyelash/Eyebrow texture looks in 3ds max without transparency, you'd probably vomit.

So like I said... I won't be using it directly.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 10, 2012, 05:41:42 AM
It looks really, really bad up close and in 3DS max and the low quality textures(MGS2 and FFX textures had better quality than this and both games are from 2001, while DMTV is from 2003) + how it does transparency with the eyebrows and eyelashes does not help at all.

If you saw the Face and how the Eyelash/Eyebrow texture looks in 3ds max without transparency, you'd probably vomit.

So like I said... I won't be using it directly.
most ppl improve the models they find i guess some texture work and a few vertex work and he will look goodish right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.