The Complete N00B's Guide to Brawl Hacking

Started by tjmsrubegoldberg, July 30, 2010, 06:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote3. You will need Brawl's original files to base your hacks off of. All of the files except for the movies can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170.

FitGKoopaSpy.pac and FitZakoGirlMotion.pac are broken.

Quote from: (specter) on November 18, 2010, 04:35:27 PM
Quote from: Date Masamune on November 18, 2010, 04:30:47 PM
.rel files are like extra files for a character/stage. If you were able to port a .rel to an alloy for example, in theory, they will be able to ledge grab, do specials guard, dodge, and etc.

I don't quite understand. I thought they were only used to allow you to replace a regular vBrawl stage with a hacked one?

Also, why can't alloys do any of those things? I don't even have the alloys yet.
As you can see, not ALL stages need a .rel. And alloys can't do those things to make spiking them to submission easier.

/sarcasm.

Would it be ok ife the file is RAR instead of  PSC please anwer

Quote from: Judai-H on November 21, 2010, 04:29:24 PM
Would it be ok ife the file is RAR instead of  PSC please anwer

NO and its pcs not psc
MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925


Can someone give me a list of the button values for if statements?
Also, what are the peremiters for the sword glow graphic?
PS: I'm using hollows version of psa.

My Gecko OS keeps freezing what do I do?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

It's been working untill now.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

How do I transform .pcs into .pac files for bowser,samus etc?

Quote from: drorox on November 26, 2010, 08:10:54 PM
How do I transform .pcs into .pac files for bowser,samus etc?

Open the .pcs file in BrawlBox, then go to File > Save As... Choose "PAC Archive (.pac)" from "Save as type..." and save it.

I have a super noob question, how can I make a stage like final breastination but with a different character and a different pose?

Also, my psa/motion etc hack works fine until I try to select it with more than one player. Is there any way to fix this? :s

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 27, 2010, 03:46:10 AM
I have a super noob question, how can I make a stage like final breastination but with a different character and a different pose?

I don't understand. You say a stage's name but then you go off talking about characters and poses? What does a character have to do with Final Destination?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 27, 2010, 03:46:10 AM
I have a super noob question, how can I make a stage like final breastination but with a different character and a different pose?
Change the model of the character, adjusting it so it works, etc.

@specter: note she said final BREASTination. Thats a stage on zss her breasts. She wants an other char and different pose/stance

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on November 30, 2010, 11:41:41 AM
@specter: note she said final BREASTination. Thats a stage on zss her breasts. She wants an other char and different pose/stance

I know but I didn't know it was a stage I just thought she said it to be funny.

Hi!
I want to have my final destination changed to final frustration. For now, i don't even have teh HBC. But do i really have to do EVERYTHING listened in the tutorial? Just for one stage?