Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Sparkle-Ness & TeleportNess  (Read 19641 times)
Alphatron
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8115998&postcount=719

Here's the Sheik I was talking about. Also, I tried it and nice teleport. Only things I noticed is that utilt is now ftilt angled downwards. And Ness doesn't reappear at all if he's interrupted while running. Until he does an aerial that is.

Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 06:50:51 PM »

Now I see what you were talking about, that's kind of kick ass to be able to become invisible.  I did some more work on him and I might need to add more visibility to other areas where he should be visible.  And the utilt attack was not supposed to be the ftilt attack, my bad XD.  I made sure to change it back to the normal utilt.

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »

This is actually quite an overpowered character. I'm still debating whether to keep it in my SD card that's loaded with Attack Hacks or to take it out, mainly because of the sleeping/paralysis attacks. The main reason is because if you keep using the attack, the opponent has no way of getting out of it. Because of this, you can fully charge up a smash to KO or your partner may KO this character as well. It's just a suggestion, but it may be more evenly powered after taking out these two effects. (Unless it's possible to make the sleeping/paralysis very short, so short that you can barely land a smash, but still possible if you're quick enough)

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »

This is actually quite an overpowered character. I'm still debating whether to keep it in my SD card that's loaded with Attack Hacks or to take it out, mainly because of the sleeping/paralysis attacks. The main reason is because if you keep using the attack, the opponent has no way of getting out of it. Because of this, you can fully charge up a smash to KO or your partner may KO this character as well. It's just a suggestion, but it may be more evenly powered after taking out these two effects. (Unless it's possible to make the sleeping/paralysis very short, so short that you can barely land a smash, but still possible if you're quick enough)
    just dont be cheap with it. i have it and i play as if i was playing with ness

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »

I figured that the hypnosis would be a flaw but the paralysis is normal imo.  I have no Idea why the hypnosis effect lasts longer than Jigglypuff's song or Peach's Final Smash attack.  I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I couldn't find a way to shorten the hypnosis or the paralysis effects but I like it because these are based on Ness' original moves from Earthbound.  And even if I completely removed them I would have to create two new moves in it's place and I don't have any good ideas right now.  ???
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 02:20:16 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 12:59:03 AM »

I updated my teleporting ness PSA character.  So I'll just add my folder link on the post with Sparkle-Ness.  His Up tilt A move now has my version of PSI Rockin.  But I'm pretty sure I could do better than this because most of the hit boxes aren't matching with the explosions.  Credit goes to Finman702 for letting me use the his fireworks idea from his PSI Fireworks move set for Ness' PSI Rockin.  And if this is a bit much of an over powered character let me know because when he teleports you can't hurt him what so ever but does big damage to you when he stops running, skids or crashes into a wall.

Finman702
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

Wow, excellent work on both of them. MOTHER FTW.

I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
    Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
    pick Captain Falcon?

Codec01
    Advanced Kitten

Zako Red PSA no hito from 2ch

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 06:17:00 AM »

Sparkle Ness is just awesome Cheesy
    The new PSI moves are really impressive and cool XD
    Oh yeah, I have an idea.
    I think you could change his down B to something else.
    Since he can heal himself now and down B doesn't have a hit box like Lucas's,
    you should change it into a new PSI attack!
    Anyway, I love your Ness and hoping you to keep it up! Grin
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:19:17 AM by WiiHacker » Logged

If you do something wrong, let's call it verison 1.0.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

I was thinking of giving Ness a different Pk move that neither paula or poo has.  And I really didn't do any research on this but I want to give Ness the Pk beam attack from Earthbound 0/Mother.  I think only the Starmen and Anna were able to use this.  Now here's the problem I came across while editing the "down B" move;  the effects of the original move remains.  I can't find anyway to remove the psi magnet effect and I still need to find a good effect to use for the beam.  So this may take a while to figure out, I'll be using the YouTube vid of the effects.  But I'm not sure what to use, I'll be happy to hear any ideas from anyone and post pics of the move and give credit for those aswell. OK?

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »

remember in the mother commercial. anna focused and shot the beam from her head. since u cant change downB effect, maybe you can use that and make a beam shoot from the magnet

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »

Updated Teleport-Ness.

@S.N.E.S.S.: I know what you mean but the shield annoys me since I can't see Ness at all.  So I just wanted to try and remove it but since I can't I decided to transform it into a Pk Shield + Beam after you let go of Down+B.  what I have now is temporary until I can figure out how to remove the shield.

joey334000
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »

I am new with move hacks can someone help me with what to name the Ness file.

Finman702
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

FitNess.pac

I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
    Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
    pick Captain Falcon?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 10:39:35 PM »

A new update on my Teleport-Ness and here's the file of what I've got from the much needed help I needed desperately.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynujby1zowj

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: