vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


September 18, 2011, 11:55:04 AM #1546 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:03:46 PM by MrUnusual
I like the Classic Sonic a lot actually, it reminds me of how he looked in Sonic Jam and it also resembles Classic Sonic's anime counterpart too (Sonic CD, Sonic The Movie), the only complaint I have I think is the buckle on the side of his shoe. Sonic didn't get that until Sonic Spinball, dunno if it was in the actual game, but it was in the concept art in the instruction manual lol. As far as his head and quils I kind of agree that his head is a lil oversized and his quills are a lil arched instead of straight, but it's really not that big of a deal to me, I would just remove the buckle, other than that, 9.5 out of 10 in my book. :)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on September 18, 2011, 11:24:41 AM
Can you make Classic Sonics Enemy?
It is Jumpman  :af:
http://th491.photobucket.com/albums/rr276/mario_is_number_1/DK%20Series/th_Jumpman.jpg
LOL it's SO funny you mention that, because I've been working on that (well trying to) using Wario. I thought a lot about something, when I learned from Snake in SSBB that the modern Donkey Kong is the "Grandson" of the original 8bit DK, I asked myself "Why does Mario look so young?, so I played with the concept that "Jumpaman" might be the father of Mario and Luigi, whilst Pauline may be their mother. With that being said, I wanted to make "Mario's Dad" a playable character in SSBB naming him Mario Sr.

Zoro, not a big fan of One Piece. Big, already replaced Dedede with Meta Knight. Snivy, replaced Yoshi with Dr. Mario. Vector, nah, not a fan of Sonic as I was. Amy Rose, like I said, not a big fan of Sonic that much anymore. Melee character revamp, definitely vertex Toon Link into Young Link(BY quit it :oshi:). Charmy, omg I [censored] hate her. Frieza, dude, I thought you were doing it already? Baby Bros., that would be interesting. Raiden, I hate MK, worst game ever. True Bowser, nah, I like Melee Bowser. Goron Link, DO YOUNG LINK FROM OoT 3D OVER TL!!!!! Joker, do the Joker from Dark Knight (DK2 reference). Zelda from Skyward Sword, nah. I decided Frieza, and it's winning :D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


September 19, 2011, 12:10:20 AM #1549 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:11:34 AM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: KTH on September 19, 2011, 12:00:25 AM
Started Phoenix Wright.
:happy:
Over who?
EDIT:
*sees haloed's thread*
Ike :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm glad someone besides me wants to make him on Ike >.>
can't wait to see some progress KTH!


Ninka and I are 2 of the biggest fans of Phoenix Wright on this site.

I know there are more, but we really appreciate the games ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...HOLY [censored]
PHOENIX WRIGHT
*CAMES
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

btw kth, did u even read my feedback?

some of the stuff can be because of the camera angle ofcourse ^^

?

Not understand your question. Camera angle? About what?

frieza

i gave feedback, a pretty big and detailed one...

Oh, you want to see a another preview with a different angle is that?

KTH, did you get my PM?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Just tried Classic Sonic through gameplay. It is pretty good, but one issue his punches become huge again while using the Burst PSA. Any way to fix that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood