vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 24, 2011, 12:02:37 AMGameWatching's doing a Tails vertex over Sonic I believe...  ;)

yea...i saw it but he was like it will be realsed tommorow...tommorow came and no tails  its has been about a week now and still no tails so KTH should make him and gamewatching also said he might drop it becuz no one liked it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*insert sonic fanboy comment*...*nosebleed*
*Insère commentaires fanboy Sonic*...*saignements de nez*
THAT LUKNUX/KNUXARIO
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh wow, a Knuckles over Lucario. That was quick. Wasn't expecting one to show up so soon. o_o

Keep up the good work KTH. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. :3


Knux doesnt look half bad, but i still plan to vertex him over sonic because sonic is better base to make him more accurate.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM

can i port it to a diff character when done so someoen can PSA it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 24, 2011, 11:20:07 AM
can i port it to a diff character when done so someoen can PSA it?

If he accept can i suggest Mr. Game & Watch (or jigglypuff) for the replacement (if it's possible of course)! 
お前はもう死んでいる。

G&W impossible to make anything over

but jiggypuff i was abit planing to do a Knuckles
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I hate :

G&W (i've replace him to Cloud)
Olimar (Remplaced by Naruto)
ROB (I want Dr.Mario over him)
Jigglypuff
Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur)
Diddy Kong
Dedede
Wario
Lucario (remplaced by Mewtwo)

I have Shadow over G&W, Cloud over Olimar, and Mewtwo over Jigglypuff (which I may remove).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wait for the latest PSA of Shadow over DK.

I really want :

Pichu over Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur.
Dr.Mario over ROB

so who would I port Knuckles over?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jigglypuff
Diddy Kong
Dedede
Yoshi
IC
Pit

Oh yeah, i hate Pit too.

I say Pit because the person who makes the PSA for it can make Knuckles glide because Pit glides. so KTH, are you going to release the vertex over lucario, and i port it using that, or r u going to send me the vertex and then after it is PSA'd, we release it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well... It's better you take it when i finish it. You download it.

okay. I will do that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.