vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

 :patrick: DAT AINT LUCARIO!

But seriously, nice job on Knucario though, can't wait to see the face.

Also, I just thought about seeing Knux doing Kid Buu's moves lol thats gonna be so win xD

Is he getting a size mod?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


awesome knuckles so far!! *looks at feet*.....work on that...but i hope it works out
(i was going to make knuckles but i stink at making sonic chars)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Knuckles over Lucario i love to see how that turns out but he for sure getting port if i making moveset for him (cuz of Kid buu now)
maybe port to jiggypuff if i making moveset for him (as i sure will since he is in my future plans)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I still can't believe that's Lucario... I just hope someone helps you with Lucario's facial expression bug. Otherwise, we could be waiting a bit for both him and Frieza.

Oh wow KTH. You doing outstanding on this one. Very nice job. Your texture skills look like they're improving. Keep it up ;)

It looks wonderfull so far!!  :af:
If Knuckles are finished I will use him  ;)
Needs a moveset.
Common MarioDK  :laugh: :laugh:

Looking good KTH, now I can see why you choose lucario. The body structure is very similar.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

i'll be honest. in both the good and bad way... (actually like i am always...)

he looks great. he looks awesome, very nice job, he aint finished yet.

that being said on the good side, his feet look a bit weird... maybe a bit too blocky... idk
also there is some major stretching on his feet... but since its a block color that wont be noticed in-game. my only real complaint is the upper part of the shoes... beneath the spikes, i find the texture a bit "dirty" idk if u know what i mean...

anyway, it looks great, and soon lucario will be full for all us happy people:

-mewtwo
-kid buu
-knuckles
-frieza

well, almost full..


Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
one word to say :
Perfect
this is for sure going to be over Red slot on Lucario :D
Knuckles
Kid buu
Super buu(as soon one make him)
frieza for me on Lucario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As soon I can see it in game I will comment, cause his feets looks strechted, but it's awesome man, I wonder HOW you turned out a dog in an Echidna..
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I can't believe it, you managed to vertex the head FLAWLESSLY?!? Words cannot describe how pleased I am with this!


very nice ^^

the fists are a bit weird, because of scaling those vertices to 0.

but overall it looks awesome enough to be a definit download!