vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

velen, u think only beyond knows how to vertex, and what it involves, but NO.

he may be the best artist, and know some other texhniques like UV editting and normal nulling, but vertexing is the same for everyone. seriously, ask him by urself and u'll see...

im talking out of experience

October 04, 2011, 05:16:34 PM #1846 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:22:41 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2011, 05:12:34 PMVelen, just knock it off and let them finish their work. They know what they're doing.
yeah KTH and Jokekid is as good starwaffle (in my option) and starwaffle is the 2nd. best vertexer here (the best is beyond but he always get all the love from the fanboys)
i will say after KTH made Gotenks he become much better
just look his hack before Gotenks and after that pit vertex i forgot the name on but looks like a import there is over Wolf

and why he become better after Gotenks was done :( it should be he become better before he made gotenks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM #1847 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:31:53 PM by Velen
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
velen, u think only beyond knows how to vertex

I stopped reading right there.

No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex better than you do.

How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?

-and I know more about the relationship between the bones and the vertices than you think. I've made ANIMATIONS before, remember? I don't see how the problem with the hands can't be circumvented somehow

EDIT:

Quote from:  Velen
How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?

*Insert DBZ shock sound effect!*

...Hmm...There's an idea. Interesting...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
I stopped reading right there.

No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex better than you do.

How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?

-and I know more about the relationship between the bones and the vertices than you think. I've made ANIMATIONS before, remember? I don't see how the problem with the hands can't be circumvented somehow

Velen a perfect example of how bones and vertexing makes issue is Krystal be Beyond.

She has so many renamed bones because without them she would be messed up. This shows that even Beyond can't do everything.

Jokekid and KTH know what they are doing. Unless you want the hands to be in the form of a karate chop all the time then let them keep the big hands.

Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex better than you do.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to calm down before you get yourself into trouble. Yeah.

Don't clutter up KTH's thread with your incessant arguing. k bai

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 05:28:29 PM
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to calm down before you get yourself into trouble. Yeah.

Don't clutter up KTH's thread with your incessant arguing. k bai

The only times I argue anything is when I think I'm right.

-and *Points to the edit in his last post.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:29:55 PM
The only times I argue anything is when I think I'm right.

-and *Points to the edit in his last post.*

Have you ever considered the possibility that you aren't always right?

Please, just stop. Go calm yourself. Sit down, doodle, do whatever it is that calms you. There's no need to straight up insult someone just to prove a point.

Cmon Velen your are being kinda of an ass if they only know how to do it like that dont say they dont know what they are doing the important thing is it needs to work perfect and dont get screwed up and   its easy to recize an hand by animations alone dont know why you are so upset let them finish their work if you dont like how vegeta looks then wait for beyond vegeta simple as that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
Have you ever considered the possibility that you aren't always right?

Please, just stop. Go calm yourself. Sit down, doodle, do whatever it is that calms you. There's no need to straight up insult someone just to prove a point.

Actually, I am rather calm right now. >_>

...Ask a mod to delete my previous posts. I just realized my own stupidity in the fact that I couldn't remember that the hand size problem could be fixed with Bone size edits in animations. -__-;

@Carnage:

...I am extremely tempted to retort, but I'm not going to. -__-+

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Next person to continue on with this "discussion" is getting warned. :srs:

So KT, any new previews of Vegeta? Hopefully the texture has been cleaned up some since the last one.

yea less spam and moar Previews :D
for hand resize now much resized they needing on the Animations?
Scale: 0.7?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No new about the texture, i'm currently revamp the hand and fix many glitch with head some like people said.

I think i'll make the texture cause SJS is bored cause school.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 05:46:09 PM
yea less spam and moar Previews :D
for hand resize now much resized they needing on the Animations?
Scale: 0.7?

exactly. but u'll have to touch the translation a bit too, so its centered ^^

It looks pretty good so far.
I saw the up-to-date one(not in this thread).
Do you think you could resize the hands just a smidge? They're very large.
Also, the neck is too wide.
Make sure the chin is shaped correctly, too.
Just some feedback.


Why it's impossible to export hand? :srs: