vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

cuz kth already made the roy over ike port... -.-

Quote from: Alses on April 06, 2011, 11:12:07 PM
He meant port Roy on Ike and port the original Ike on a different character...


I said this before and yet there was still more confusion... Does no one read all of the posts?
Also lets stop spamming this thread XD Poor KTH getting this spammed in his thread :P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Return of crappy holiday....

Try to back on the hack but with my PC it's so hard... I'm busy of the life.. Seriously. I don't know if i continue the hack or not...

So, i preview to do a pack with Viewtiful Joe styled Brawl.
With CSP, Portraits, recolors fix.

The recolors they done some like this, look the helmet for black and white :

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/Deva-Princess/ViewtifulJoeColourOrigins.png

With the permission of BeyondYou and Sdoom, i will upload this one. If they don't agree, no problem, i don't make this.

April 21, 2011, 11:01:56 PM #408 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:08:57 PM by KTH
I stop the hack.

Wait... PLEASE don't tell me you mean you're done hacking. ._.

Good bye, KTH. Have fun with your new hobby~

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: KTH on April 21, 2011, 11:01:56 PM
I stop the hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

Your done hacking for real? :( farewell KTH, hope to see you again some day and take care man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Really done.

Maybe a long time, i'm going upload my last hack : Young Link.

If i found a GFX Editor a day... Hehe..

I'm gong to miss you, KTH but it's your choice to stop, so goodbye :'(
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SHI...

Sh!t.

A great vertex hacker gone.
Good-bye, KTH.

Why the hell do the good hackers always gotta go?!

But aside from that, I'll miss seeing your new work, KTH.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

If you dont mind me asking, WHY are you quitting?


What do you mean you're done hacking... We're gonna lose another great vertex hacker. ;_;


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

We will miss your great hacks,but it's your life...so,good-bye.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

if you leave us it will be end of all of US NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later