vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: KTH on April 23, 2011, 09:50:30 PM
I use this too. Problem : the texture isn't completed, she modified for the model into 3ds Max.

For the shield, it's not a texture, it's only a texture effect. And it's not the good Deku Shield, it's the shield from the shop.

Thanks for the help dude.
Well, I know where to find the melee model(if it helps you making the shield).
I will try to find some texture rips.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on April 24, 2011, 02:16:00 AM
Well, I know where to find the melee model(if it helps you making the shield).
I will try to find some texture rips.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/sheet/617
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's really cool KTH I love how you made it look all polygonal.

The second pic I didn't even realize it was a brawl mod at first I thought you modded Adult Link from the orignal smash bros XD

Can't wait to see the final product

Hey KTH, what's that penis-egg thing? It's really creeping me out....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

....

I can't continue, i've a problem with the export. When i try the 4th patch 3ds Max glitch. Only for the body.

Then ask somebody for help, KTH
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

....Your joking :srs:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh, I know! Send it to another vertexer and see what they can do!

EDIT: Ninja'd

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Are you giving up on young link?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

No, i ned to find a guy for help me.


what about your sakura from naruto i saw before i really wanted it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice job on Crash. Are you using a model for reference? I can supply a capture of Crash Bandicoot from "The Wrath of Cortex," if you'd like.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Oh, and the crash looks bad ass! Happy to see his classic look instead of that new stupid look he has now. Why naughtdog sold their most successful character is a mystery to me...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 26, 2011, 07:30:06 PM
Oh, and the crash looks bad ass! Happy to see his classic look instead of that new stupid look he has now. Why naughtdog sold their most successful character is a mystery to me...
indeed Crash looks 100 times better the old times
(dont hope it will happen to Mario or Sonic too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later