vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

May 13, 2011, 07:19:39 PM #555 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:25:29 PM by KTH
I use the CSS Brawl original. lol

i mean the codes for that like [.img] [/img] is for a image :D(just PM me these codes :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


May 13, 2011, 07:27:33 PM #558 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:29:43 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: KTH on May 13, 2011, 07:26:17 PM
Oh, it's easy.


i meant get that to side by side like as make a CSS menu on the Forum then
dont worked for me or maybe just the CSS icons is something wrong with
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

F*CK, the post have glitch.

I said :

Quote from: KTH on May 13, 2011, 07:26:17 PM
Oh, it's easy.

[ url = http://Put the link of BV ][ img ]http://Link Pictures[ /img ] [ /url ]

good news if you dont already know it :)starting on Gotenks moveset tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


lol at that mario, how's gotenks doing?

I've a problem with Gotenks (again yes).

I can't select the copy of the polygon for export.

May 19, 2011, 06:33:28 PM #564 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:34:44 PM by MarioDK
my life is over if thats means no gotenks :(
anyway nice SM64 mario(if not it is SSB64 mario)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


When you gonna export the polygon, you do a copy of the polygon.

I call this one "mod", after when i go on Morpher, i need to select the copy. You see?

But where i don't know what happen, i can't select him. And when i close 3ds Max i freeze.

oh ok, im not familiar with mariokart's method, i use dasdonkey box 2...
in dasdonkey box u just export the original obj and the modified and ur done... (for each polygon of course)

May 19, 2011, 06:57:27 PM #568 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:58:22 PM by JCMR-Brawler64
omg, epic Mario 64
Always bet on KTH  :af2: (?)
Nice job man

May 19, 2011, 07:03:34 PM #569 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:27:53 AM by MarioDK
KTH send me the files for Gotenks i want to try something also the your oot young link if it was the same problem
i got something like your´s problem on my SSj3 Mario but some how i fixed it (not sure what i did :( )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later