vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


you vertexing the hat with wings you can just remove fludd :D by resize in animations like i did with raccon mario then we got winged cap mario for PSA but this is Yoshi´s FS wings over Fludd so they got animations :D right now i am fixing them by get the neck to not move on Mario since Fludd(cape,wing,whatever) sitting on neck
but get the head to move instead of neck in mario´s animations this will also fix afew animations on the cape too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe I can help make SSB64 Mario's face consistent without even vertexing. Send me the files and I'll see what I can do. Don't believe me? I have been working on a model that keeps the face consistent for Mario. Like Aafyre's Banjo, but, still have his hat and hair on at different times. Once I'm done I'll pm you the link for the new files.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

damn i needing even more texture/vertexs slots now :( i think i needing over 10 now
for mario/Luigi
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

HEy hey  :laugh:
You Mario 64 looks good but still his body is too round.
He need more corners for a more retro look  ;)

Ok. I've finished the consistent face Mario. Do you want to use it?
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


gotenks is looking nice but maybe a bit more hair upwards? and will you also make ssj3 gotenks just changing the hair vertex?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes he will make any transform :D
if look on a post here in the thread
also KtH do you texture the eyes to Gotenks so he can get dmg eyes/FS eyes/normal? for all transforms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can't wait to download SSB 64 Mario who's on the vault but has an invalid download.

me too ;D i think i will make my Moveset video for newest SMBZ moveset with that Vertex ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


KTH did i said i love yours vertex?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


SSB64 Mario is pretty sweet dude :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]